Final performance

Hus chapter is dedicated to @ishennababyy14

Nova POV
This was the last week of the rap game and life hasn't been the best. Key tried taking Dee again but he got knocked out by the one and only. Anyway we had to go to the doctor afterwards to make sure the baby was all right. JD still doesn't know that Dee and Flau are pregnant but Mulatto and Mani know. I was writing a rap when Dee walked through the door. "Hey Nov can I talk to you." "Sure" "So uh you know the ultrasounds we've been getting, well look closer at them" She handed me an ultrasound. When I looked at it I saw two. Two babies. I looked her and she looked worried "Why do you looked worried. This is great" "Really" I smiled "Yea, and the best part is I'll help you 24/7" she smiled and hugged me "I love you bae'' "I love you more". We went down stairs and JD was in the kitchen. Dee had her stomach showing so I rushed her back upstairs to put on a shirt that didnt show her belly. We went I'm the kitchen and everyone else followed. "So" he started "We are finna go to the studio so you can make your own beats" we all got pumped "So get your @$$ in the van so we can go" we laughed and boarded the van. Me and Dee sat in the back. I lifted her shirt and kissed her stomach. "Hey guys, its daddy" Dee smiled and now I know why she had to look at the ultrasound again cause her stomach is bigger than Flau's and we know for sure she is having one.
We arrived at the studio and Dee went first

Dee POV
When we were in the van and Nova kissed my stomach I was in a whole nother level of happiness. When I sat next to Mike I put my hand on my stomach but quickly removed so no one would get any suspicions. I saw JD raise his eyebrow and my brother look a little worried. When mike played what he had for me I already knew what I wanted to change. I was all like "Change da-da-dada-da." and Mike, JD was looking impressed once I had the beat the way I wanted it I already had an Idea for my rap. When I came out they wanted nova "Bae, they want you next" he nodded and kissed me. I sat next to Flau "How'd it go" she asked "Well Flau, I almost gave away the secret." she looked at me and said "How" "Well when I sat down I put my hand on my stomach and it kinda outlined my stomach" her mouth was hanging open but she closed it and sat there and thought for a minute. Nova came out with his uncle looking hype. "How'd it go" I asked "You know baby, good as always oh and Flaujae they want you next" "These people need a learn how to..." She was obviously mummbling to herself as she held her stomach and got up. When she went into the studio we laughed. "Y'all she be acting old" said Roscoe "Not in the bed" said Nova. "Can't complain right there." Nova mouth dropped and Roscoe winked and I'm sitting here dying.

Flaujae POV
When I went inside the studio JD said "Where's your usual swagged out clothes" I looked down at my clothes cause I was wearing Roscoe sweat pants and a baggy shirt. "I ain't feel like dressin up today" "Are those Roscoe sweat pants" asked Mike I glared and said "Mind your own business". He raised his hands in defense "Someone's moody" said JD. After I did my beat Roscoe did his and we went home to right our raps. What I used for an inspiration was the cypher. JD said it looked like I was posesed so I decided to use some of that to get the crowd hype. I was raping what I had so far to my beat when Roscoe came in "Hey bae" I said "Hey, umm Flau who's this" he showed me a picture and trust me it was recent. It was me and my ex at the coffee shop. "Roscoe, bae he just wanted to talk nothing happend" he showed me another picture of me and him kissing ''You don't know the whole story. He tried to kiss me and whoever took that photo took it right before I pulled away" Roscoe was looking beyond pissed. He obviously didnt believe me cause he walked out the door cussing. I started crying cause I know I messed up. Dee Came into my room about 10 minutes after Roscoe was in here "What happened" she asked "So I went out and saw my ex and he said he wanted to talk. We went to a coffee shop talked but someone took a picture of us there and put it on Instagram. I left once he started talking about us getting back together but he grabbed me and kissed me when he did someone put a picture of that on Instagram. I pushed him and ran but I couldn't get far due to the pregnancy. He caught up to me and dragged me somewhere. I beat him up and he threatened to kill the baby if I did anymore damage towards him and he made me kiss him again." when I finished my story Dee looked like she could've killed about 100 people. "So because of him you may have lost Roscoe. Wait what if I tell him the story" I just nodded and she hugged me and left. I started writing my rap again and started getting caught up in my feelings.

Dee POV
I went down stairs and found Roscoe looking like a hot Cheeto. "Hey Roscoe can I talk to you" "No leave me alone." "I'm just here to tell you what really happend" he looked at me and said "What did she tell you" I told him exactly what Flau told me. "Who the hell this nasty behind hefa. Imma beat his...wait before anything I gotta go apologize to Flau" he ran upstairs so quick I could've swore I saw smoke coming from his path.

King Roscoe POV
I messed up bad. I went into her room and found her laying in her bed in shorts and was completely shirtless. I couldn't help but cry when I saw her tear stained face. She looked at me "Bae" I said "I'm sorry I didn't believe you..you know how I am...I just.." I broke down again. I was beyond sorry

A/n: Who is gonna get a dedication next chapter? Idk! Its up to you and your support. Anyway I hope you liked the chapter. Bye loves💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖