chapter nine

Disclaimer I do not own Hetalia  sorry for grammar and spelling hey everyone sorry for not updating and it sooner I was really busy with school but I just graduated high school of class 2017 I'll try to update a couple times a month since I would probably not be able to update very often while I'm in college
This is going to be somewhat of a Side Story but not really
I hope you guys will check out my other stories such as what is family..., it's for your own good, and true life I'm hoping to get another fanfiction up these are the only ones that are FanFiction that are up right now
}●}♡|◇}\₩7\♧€○€♧□♧€●€◇●¥€●♤■
No ones pov
Germany Austria and Hungary along with Spain and France have all somehow managed to Corner Prussia with no children around. Not only this but it was in someone of a secluded part of the house they were going to ask him questions. Ludwig decided to ask his brother
" how long have you known him for? The kinder I mean."
Gilbert chuckled at his brother " West I've known since the first one is born or rather came around I was with America when he found him." Hungry decide to ask " I understand that you met the first ones but how did you meet the other ones?"
Prussia looked at her direct in the eye well saying " the ones that I met first the original 13 they start to recognize me as uncle as a person they could trust. So no matter what I was going to meet the other ones whether I was visiting them or as a country. Not only this I really do love these kids as if they're my nieces and nephews "
This caused them to stop they're questioning for a moment and look at him shocked. Prussia decide to continue " honestly they would get along with most of you. Like with you Austria many of the states provinces and territories love music and they love to sing or play instruments. And with your beliefs Hungary almost all of the female States provinces or territories like to fight and protect their family. And honestly West you would most likely get along with most of the states provinces and territories if you gave them a chance. As for Spain and France well Spain fear you they can pick up your Conquistador past even without knowing you for very long and France the states provinces and territories would get along with you decently but that does not mean that it will stay that way honestly you sometimes say things that would offend them pretty quick. After all they're about family here."
After prussia's Little lecture the ones who were there we're stunned on how he spoke of them they could tell he truly loved them
    After some time passed a word still had not been uttered but it was not a stressful quiet it was rather peaceful they are answers to some of the questions. They're about to have some more questions but Ohio came into the room and start the bug Prussia to go help her with some farming she was assigned she couldn't find one for siblings that weren't busy and her aunts and uncles and her father couldn't find those. In the end Prussia agree to go help her. This left the other nations a little stunned still about what they discovered. What did he's covered is that Prussia truly loves these kids and he loves being part of this family. They also discovered Prussia likes feeling as if he still needed. They start to realize back home he doesn't feel needed anymore and silently they agreed together that they're going to make him feel needed once more after all they do not want to lose their friend family and brother.
€¤€♧●}◇○◇}●€●£□♡■♡■♡■♡♧€●♧
Sorry that it's so short I hope you read my other stories sorry for spelling and grammar Kinder means children in German correct me if I'm wrong I'm try to update a little more often this summer until next time live long live large and rock on my friends