Happy

j u g g y ' s  P O V

I wait for Betty outside her house. Everything is fine now and her mom is now supportive of us].

I looked at the ladder at the side of her house, the one I use to go up her bedroom. I smiled at the thought.

I went up the ladder and I saw Betty packing up her remaining stuff. I tapped her window a couple of times and opened the window. Hm, it was not locked.

"Hey there, Juliet." I said, playfully re-enacting the time when we first kissed.

"Romeo," Betty smiled and her hair was let down which made her more beautiful.

I crawled in into her bedroom as she proceeded to pack her things. I sat at the edge of her bed as I examine every inch of her room. "Psst." I was zoning out until Betty snapped two fingers in front of my face. "What?"

She chuckled, "I said we got to go, it's already 3 am."

I pouted then got her by the arm to sit beside me and kissed her. It was passionate but short. She withdrawed from the kiss yet our lips still close to each other. She smiled as my thumb caressed her cheek.

She looked into my eyes, "We really should go now."

"Okay." I stood up and lead the way downstairs as I carry her suitcases. She bade goodbye to her Mrs. Cooper as I put her suitcases into the minivan.

After a year we got together and almost half a year the Jason Blossom case was closed, we had this 'Happy Bucket List' for us to do together.

As I closed the door, Betty walked towards me with her diary in her hand, "So, you ready to cross off 'Roadtrip' in our Bucket List?"

I smirked. "I was born ready."

I started off the minivan and began to go enroute to the first place we'd go.

After an hour of driving, I look at Betty taking a nap, since we had to get up really early for us toget to the beach resort in time. She looks so angelic and peaceful while sleeping. I smile to myself as I play a little song not too loud while driving.

I rolled down my window to feel the breeze since Betts was leaning on hers.

After half an hour or so, Betty woke up. I chuckled and smiled at her because her eyes was so red as well as her right cheek.

"Shut up." She laughed and rubbed her eyes.

She took her phone and connected it to the auxiliary cord. She played our favorite song: Believer by Imagine Dragons.

It was such a coincidence but this tune can't get out of our head.

She drummed to the beat in the air as I smiled at her actions.

"First things first,
Imma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up tired of the way that things have been
Oh-ohh
The way that yhings have been oh-ooh"

She sang along to the music playing as I hum along.
I noticed from the side of my view that she looked at me as the part I loved the most was near.

I smiled at her,

"I was broken from a young age
Taking my sulking to the masses
Writing my poems for the few
That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Singing from heartache from the pain
Take up my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson from the brain
Seeing the beauty through the..." I paused and looked at her,

"Pain!" we sang along throughout the whole song which made the roadtrip even more fun.

I held her left hand while driving. Betty pictured our two hands held together and posted it on our ig story. She laughed while viewing some kind of filter with a crown and two feathery flaps.

She recorded herself then tried the filter on me and posted it on her IG story.

(A/n: I was supposed to put the video of Lili's IG story, the one with Madelaine and Cole, on the media section but I couldn't find any video on YT, sooooo...)

I was still holding her hand when we arrived at the resort. It was still dark but I think the sun is going to rise anytime.

"Hurry, so we can catch the sunrise."

I hurry to get my camera on the backseat. I like taking pictures but Betty is the only other one who knows. She took her shawl and we took a little stroll on the side of the beach.

I put my arm over her shoulder as we walk. She took out her polaroid camera that I had no idea she brought, and took a picture of us. I noticed a slight peck of light showing over the water and immediately tapped Betty's shoulder. "Hey Betts, look." I pointed out the small ray of light and she instantly smiled.

The sky was wonderful as the sun rose slowly. I immediately suggested that she should pose for.me and she did.

She took her shawl behind her back and held it loosely and low as the breeze blew her shawl away.

"Perfect." I said, looking at the picture I just took.

She laid down her scarf over the sand for us to sit and I put my arm over her shoulders as she rested her head on me.

"Are you happy, Juggie?", she asked, out of.the blue.

I looked at her in the eyes and said, "Of course I am happy, why wouldn't I be?" I pecked a small kiss on her lips.

"Good. Because you deserve it."

I smiled at the thought that she is concerned. We both just sat there, where no one else was, just the two of us admiring the beautiful sunrise in each other's arms as we start our journey, together.

______________________________________________

Halloooooo hope you liked this one. This was supposed to be a short one while I write the Part 2 for "thank you Betty Cooper" but I got carried away, so...

Oh and btw, did you see what I did there with the 'Believer' song? If you still didn't know, that was the bg song for their scene at ep 13 ;))) Currently my fav song lol

I'll be going to sleep now!!💜
Lovelots,

aa