Part 13

(The Next Morning)

I woke up feeling the sun shining through the curtains. I remember what happened last night. Right after truth or dare, we got in big trouble by Mike. This guy practically said that he sniffs at the dorm to see anyone asleep. Ok, that is weird. So we had to be forced to sleep. Of course, I chose Bertholdt"s place like I promise. When i entered his room, he has only one bed and the room was also big. So I slept with this tall guy (not in a sexual way) but what I find weird is that he keeps on going on my side of the bed and cuddle with me. He even grinds his legs against mine!! Bertholdt also try to give me kisses so i had to push him away. Give me some space dude!! Maybe i should have just taken Marco's offer but that be rude. I can't wait for the dorm picking partner to come! I wonder who I should get?

Anyway, I stood up from the bed and stretched. Bertholdt was still sleeping even cuddling the pillow. Better then me. And while he was cuddling, I could see his muscles( this guy is shirtless btw). Did he go to the gym 24/7? I decided to get ready early for school. I brush my teeth then put on my SNK uniform. The straps around my leg kinda hurts. Can't believe we had to tie that thing 3 times. I put on the brown boots and the top. I walk out of the bathroom and was about to wake Bertholdt until the room went dark. I look out the window to see a giant green eyes staring at me. "Aaahh!! Bertholdt!! Wake up!" I scream. A giant hand grab me. "Armin! Levi! Jean! Bertholdt!! Help!" I ended up shouting out my friend's name. Bertholdt open his eyes. "Y/n?"

Don't just question me! The hand pull me outside. I finally saw what the giant looks like. He had messy brown hair, emerald eyes, abs, pointy ears, and teeth. he kind of looks like Eren but I didn't care! Something like that exist!?? "Help!! Please don't eat me!!" The giant open his mouth and I close my eyes ready for death (Clearly not!!)

Slurp! I felt like my body has been drenched by wetness. I open my eyes to see the giant licking my body? What the heck!? "Eww! Put me down!" I yell. But he didn't and instead nuzzle my body. He groan while nuzzling me. "Good job, Eren!" I look down to see Ymir smirking. What the heck is he doing here? The giant put me down. His saliva was sticky making me feel like a ooze. "Ymir!? What is going on? Do you know him? Was he trying to eat me? What is he?" I spout out random question. Christa smile. "We're very sorry, Y/n. But you remember about the Truth or dare game we played yesterday. And Ymir dared Eren to turn into a titan and lick you up. Well basically that titan is Eren. He would never eat you, go ahead pet him."

Eren look down at me. I wave at him. Seriously? This thing can exist. "Eren is a titan shifter. There are some titan shifter at this at academy. You see, our school is not like the rest of those normal school. We have to chose carefully on which person to come to this academy. One time there's this guy and when he find out that this school isn't normal, he decided to tell everyone and make riches from the titan shifter. So we had to get rid of him. You won't do that, would you?" Christa looks at me, his eyes were dark. Shadow was covering part of his head. I gulped. "Uh! No! I'm not that type to do that. Besides this is really cool. Everyone at my normal school hates me, so if they find out about this they will report it. But since I'm at this school, I can't betray my friends."

Christa's threat face turn into a happy one. Armin and Mikasa ran to us. "Eren, there you are." Mikasa muttered petting him. Bertholdt grab my hand. "Are you ok? Sorry I didn't do anything." He said. Levi walk to us. He was holding a long sword thingy and that big gas thingy. I guess those are maneuver gears things with blades. "Morning brats. I guess the dare's completed." He flew to Eren's neck and raise the blade. "Levi!? Are you gonna kill him?" I ask feeling worried. Levi scoff. "No. He needs to come out. If he hurts you, I will kill him. Literally." He slice his neck then pull Eren out. My jaws dropped as he threw Eren but ended up hitting him to me. Fump! My eyes widen at the position we were in.

(Thanks for reading!)