Part 19

I got in the class to see Jean. No, why in this? I sit as far away as I can from him. The guy is such a hopelessly romantic. That's what I heard from other people. But he soon notice me and gave me a grin. He likes my hair right? What if I dye it and make it look garbage? I mess up my hair but he came over to me. "H-Hey, Y/n. Your hair still looks hot." Jean blush.
I smile. "Uh...thanks! Well, I was thinking of fixing it. Y'know what I mean." But then there was an awkward silence. Jean wouldn't stop staring at me. "Class is going to start." I said and he quickly nod. "Mind if I sit next to you?" He ask.
Shoot!
It's not that I hate Jean....I just think he's to obsessive and pervert a little. "Hey, Y/n. Oh? Horseface is here!!" Eren shoves Jean away from me. "Go flirt someone else! Nobody wants to marry a horse." Then the brunette boy sat next to me. "This seat is already taken."
Jean growl and walk off to sit next to Marco who wouldn't stop giving me a creepy stare. Eren hook his arm around me and put his feet on the table looking like a cool dude.
"Um..look Eren. I don't swing with you like that so..." I said grabbing his arm and pushing it away from me. "Is it because I'm a titan? C'mon, you gotta admit my abs are hot." Eren smirk. I blush but slap his face playfully. Mikasa eyes darken and he sat behind me. I could feel his steel eyes staring into the back of my neck.
I saw Levi walk into the classroom. He look up at me and smirk. Then walk to my seat. "Jaeger, move." He said darkly. Eren hiss and stood face to...um...down to shorty. But Levi only stood still like a statue. Mikasa followed Eren to another desk.
"Being the boss." I chuckle. Petral, our teacher, walked in. Then started teaching. Levi nudge me on the shoulder and I look down at his journal.

Levi: Pick me for the dorm partner. It's NOT  a request.

I gulp. Then I wrote back on my journal.

Me: Um...we need to pay attention in class.

Levi didn't like the response and wrote.

Levi: I'm not asking you nicely. Besides I have an A+ in this class.

Me: Maybe. But I must think about my grades. That will have to come later. When is it going to be??

Levi: The dorm partner is going to be in 2 days. The clock is ticking.

Me: I'll think about it. If Petral caught us-

SLAM!! I jumped at the sudden sound and look up to see Petral staring at me. Oh crud!! "Flirting in my class, huh?" He growl. "Detention you'll get! How dare you try to flirt with Levi Ackerman. I'm sorry but he doesn't like you dear."
My eyes widen. "N-No! You're wrong! I-" I try explaining myself but Petral glare at me. He look at Levi and smile at him. "I'll move him. Y/n, sit with Jean!"
Seriously?! I look at Jean who was smiling at me. I turn to look at Levi but he was just sitting innocently not saying anything. What?! I stood up and walk next to Jean's desk. "Hey!" Marco said. I just nod. Petral was SMILING at Levi. Wow! Isn't it wrong for teachers to be so KIND and admiring to their students. Especially HOW CLOSE Petral is to Levi's face.
I growl. No way I'm picking for a person who manipulate me!

Just where is the detention anyway??

(Thanks for reading!!)