Part 17

Every male student was there. "Alright you miserable maggots! Fight till you can't feel your legs!" Shadis yell. We have to fight? Mikasa push me to Shadis. "Who are you?!" He yell. Calm down! Geez! Everyone stop doing their practice fighting and look at us. How embarrassing. "Uh..my name is Y/n." I said. He walk around me. "And I'm a new student!" Shadis wasn't pleased about something. He grab my collar. "Are you shy?! We are males?!! We don't get shy! What if I put you on the pole and strip you in front of everyone?!" Shadis yell.
My heart stopped. I look away. What kind of teacher does that?! "Yeah do that!! Strip him!" Reiner yell in the crowd. I shook my head. The males nod. Levi came out of the crowd. "Sir! Shadis! He's new! It's best if we just start off easy on him for today! Sir!" He said as if he's in the military.
Shadis let go of me. "Fine, but tomorrow you must be prepare!" He yell leaving me. Levi walk to me. "You ok? Hey, you should be my fighting partner. I'll go easy on you." He said grabbing my hand. Armin grab my shoulder. "Wanna me partners? I'm not good at fighting so we will be best buddies." He smile while blushing. Christa wave to me but Ymir held him tightly. Mikasa shove everyone out of the way dragging Eren to me. "Y/n! Remember what I said. Eren and you will be a cute couple!" He said. Eren blush. "M-Mikasa! Don't say weird things!"
Soon I was crowded a little. Shadis came walking to us. "Guh! You lusty boys! I'll choose your partner! Y/n, go with Farlan!" He said pointing at another guy. Farlan wave. Oh well.
I walk to him. "Hi! I'm not sure what to do." I said. Farlan smile. "I'll teach you." He grab my hand and show me the fighting position. He taught me how to slide under and kick someone off the ground. But the problem is that this boy kept on touching my body. He would glide his hands down my side. "Do you know Isa? Isn't he nice? You remind me of him!" Farlan whisper. "Maybe all 3 of us should get together?"
I felt a shiver in my spine. This dude is to close....
(After fighting class)
We all finish as Shadis blew the whistle. So basically all us males have to go to the shower room because we sweat. I took off my brown top. It was hot outside. "Hey, nice job." Christa said sitting beside me. I nod. "Thanks you too. But Farlan wouldn't stop touching me or talk about Isa." I took off my brown boots. "Are you taking a shower?" Christa ask. "I don't think you should right now. In the shower room, you have to shower all together and naked. And Reiner is in there too."
I smile. "How bad could it be? Just because there are naked men in there doesn't mean that it's bad. Besides...I'm gonna check it out." I got up. Christa shrug. I open the shower door and it was huge! The bathroom was big to be honest. The walls were golden tiles. And I saw in the bin there was men uniform toss in there. I walk around the walls and Christa was right. There were naked men showering. Some of them were playing with the water. And another were helping each other with the soap.
And just to be clear, they have lots of muscles. Meaning they're buff. I think I shouldn't. Christa was so right. I walked backward but accidentally bump on to someone. I turn around to see Reiner. He was naked and buff. My face flush. "You wanna take a shower with me?" He ask with a smirk. "Um..I was just checking out." I reply. But he grab my wrist. "Don't be shy. We're boys! Hey! Guys! Y/n is in here!" He yell. Everyone look up. "Hey! Y/n!! Take off your clothes and join us!" Eren said. I shook my head. Jean walk up to me and grab my wrist. "Why?! I bet you'll like it. Especially with me." He smirk. Reiner grab my body.
"Hurry up and strip him!!" He yell.

(Thanks for reading!!)