Chapter Twenty

*i know . I know . I know . Yeen that nigga you said you is-

"Hello.." I answered the phone .

"Hey baby girl ." I heard Chris .

"Chris!!" I yelled . "Why you ain't answer none of my calls nigga ! I been worried out my damn mind !"b

"I had a two hour drive to New Jersey I was tired . I'm sorry I'm comin today ."

"So you was sleep ."

"Hell yeah . I had to make sure I had enough energy to see you today."

"Oh okay." I blushed .

"Well I see you later . Aight ?"

"Aight ."

"Aight bye."

I hung up the phone and rolled back over to go to sleep .

"Honey bun!" Gran said coming in my room . "Rise and shine Babycakes"

"Graannnn." I moaned

"Get up it's almost 1:00."

"Please let me sleep ."

"No get up! You gots to help me "

"Help you with what ??"

"Child don't get no damn attitude with me, and come help me unpack the groceries . I just went to the sto and about to cook breakfast , so best believe if you want some of my grits , eggs , potatoes , pancakes , bacon , sausage and biscuits you needa get your hardheaded ass up."

As soon as she mentioned that I sat up , her breakfast be to good . I walked downstairs and outside to the car and put up all the groceries , then I went back upstairs .

"Good mornin ." Trell said as I walked past him .

"Wipe the eye boogers out ya eye ." I said walkin in my room and shut in the door .

"I know you not still mad at me ."

"Who said I was mad?"

"You actin like it Ana ."

"Well I'm not , I just don't like when you try to act like you can tell me what to do and you can't . Especially when it comes to who I wanna be with !"

"Ariana I'm trying to protect you!"

"Idgaf!!! If I like Chris and I wanna be with him then dammit leave it the hell alone !" I yelled walkin off .

"Okay now ! Y'all needa stop fussin ! I'm tryna cook this damn breakfast in peace ! Shit!" She yelled .

I went in my room and turned on looney tunes . Then my phone started to ring , it was amirruh .

"Hey nigga " I said pickin up FaceTime .

"Hey girl Whatchu doin"

"Nun cheelin . Waitin for Chris to get over here ."

"Ooooo you blushin !" She said .

"I knowww."

"Okaaaay. Ariana in love !"

"Well I ain't in love but I like him . Is that bad ?"

"I mean , no but yes... At the same time ."

"I can't help it, he make me feel some type of way." I smiled . "But I know it's dangerous."

"True , but shit this 2014 everything is dangerous ."

I laughed . We stayed on the phone for the longest , until my breakfast was ready .