Chapter 3

Class isn't so bad afterall! The boys for once didn't recognize me. They were all surprised.

"Hey! Since we have a month off, wanna go to Korea?" Maria suggested, "Sounds great! When will we?" I asked happily, I get to swap phones! "Next week, the whole week. So we go home together with Tyler," she said. I nodded and went our separate ways to home.

"Mom, Dad, I'm going to Korea with Maria next week, can I?" I asked them, "You can, but be sure to be safe," my dad said. I smiled happily and hugged them tight.

"I guess I'm going!" I told Maria on the phone, "Great! Pack now we only have tomorrow to shop and head to the airport. I booked the earliest flight." She added, "Okay. Bye"

I packed all the beautiful clothes I've got since I've heard that the country has flashy fashion which I loved.

I sprawled on my bed, I was so exhausted! I need to sleep since I want to go shopping tomorrow.

I change into my PJs and went straight to Dreamland not bothering to close my bags.

I'm overly excited to swap phones but I get to go home with him and live next door.

Ugh.

---------

I'm so sorry for the short chapter!

It's 1am here, I promise for a long chapter tomorrow. :)

Love you <3 :*