Chapter 2

I woke up on the phones crazy vibrations.

I rose up from the bed and checked who's calling.

Ugh. It's that guy again.

"What do you want?"

"Whew, snappy there. I just wanna chat"

"You're serious?!"

"Yup! You happy? You've been waiting for my calls, right?"

"IT IS 5AM FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"Come on, with my wonderful voice, you'd be alive and happy"

"Whatever"

"You're snappy"

"You're arrogant"

"I know. At least I'm beautiful"

"It doesn't mean I'm not."

"You are"

"I wanna swap phones know"

"Sorry. Can't be"

"Whatever"

"Go back to sleep"

"I can't"

"I told you so!"

"Whatever"

"I'm gonna tell my parents I changed my number"

"Text me then"

"I'll try"

I hang up and told my parents. At least they weren't mad.

Class starts at 8am and I'm here three hours before it starts.

I can't sleep! Maybe I can take time to look perfect. Yeah, that's it!

I took a nice relaxing bath and headed to my walk-in closet. I had one just like Barbie's

I took a baby pink sleeveless dress with the laced and ruffled skirt and some cute boots. I put on a flower crown and waved my hair.

I texted Maria and told her to go to school. You see, she's a morning person and I'm not.

After spraying some perfume, I put the phone in the bag and drove off to school.

There was no one in the school except for Maria and I.

"Hel- Wow, pretty!!" Maria exclaimed as she turned around to face me, "Hello to you, too," I told her, "What happened?" She asked, "Nothing, just Tyler calling early and I couldn't go back to bed," I told her, "Who's Tyler?" She asked again, "The owner of the phone I'm using and he's in Korea," I said bored, "Really? How old is he?" She asked interested, "17. Don't tell me you're interested," I told her worriedly, "Am not. But I'm predicting your future with him," she said sheepishly.

I was shocked and I hit her with my bag, "Ugh. He's the most annoying and arrogant guy on Earth," I said truthfully.

Before Maria could answer, the phone rang. I signalled Maria to keep quiet so I could check who's calling.

I checked the ID and the name Luke was written there.

"Uhm. Hello?"

"Hey-- Wait, you're not Tyler,"

"Obviously not, call him in this number"

I gave the number. MY number. It's in danger.

"Thanks. Why do you have his phone?"

"Ask him. Long story"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

Then I hang up and sighed.