Chapter 4

I woke up really happy today....

I feel like something good is going to happen, maybe not.

I remember that our flight was today and we have to go shopping, well not until I call Tyler.

The phone rang until someone pick up the phone

"TYLER! Guess what?"

"This isn't Tyler" a girl answered

"Can I talk to him?"

"I'm sorry, Honeybunch, what is it?"

"Who was the girl?"

"Just the café waitress"

"That took your phone?"

"Yes"

"This makes no sense"

"She was flirting with me"

"And you flirted back?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Am not!"

"Stop being in denial"

"It doesn't mean I am"

"Fine. You win. It's the first time I lose"

"Great. I have the honors."

"What were you gonna tell me?"

"We're going to Korea later"

"Really?!?"

"Yes, and we could swap phones but to my shame my best friend is interesred in you so she wants us to be with you until we go home because we have the same flight with you and to my luck you live next door so now I'm not wondering why different girls moan the same name every night"

"What a long paragraph"

"I HAD TO explain EVERYTHING"

"This is great news! Well, not the part that your best friends interested in me and not you... I'm more interested in you, Honeybunch"

"Stop flirting with me, I'm not like the others"

"I'm not and you're not."

"Whatever, I'll see you later. You have to tour us"

"I'd be honored"

"I'm in bad luck"

"You're gonna have to take back what you said later"

"Whatever, bye"

"See you!"

I got happier, I don't know how this guy makes me laugh at times.

It's shopping time!

I called Maria, "Are we gonna bring the bags to the mall?"

"We can put then in the trunk then let's just get it again. Bring another bag for the other clothes"

"Okay. I'll be there in 15"

I took a hot bath and I really did feel fresh, I rummaged throught my closet and found the perfect outfit for flashy fashion!

I slipped on my pink long-sleeved crop top with sequins on top and a black skater skirt and my black sneakers. I made sure it showed my belly button. I looked smokin'

I made my way down the stairs and bid goodbye to my parents. They helped me with bags and nagged me about how heavy it was, I kept telling them I'm adding more clothes later so stop telling me negative stuff or else I won't buy clothes which I didn't want to do.

We all laughed and bid goodbye again.

I drove to Maria's house and found her having a hard time with her bags even if I had a lot more and she even brought make-up with her.

"Man, that was heavy," she sighed, "Mine's manier and heavier, don't worry," I said. And we drove off.

We were in a comfortable silence until I noticed Maria staring at me.

"What?"

"Are you sure you don't put powder or even concealer or even lipgloss on that face?"

"No. I hate make-up, I don't even understand why you put those on your face. You're pretty without them"

"I put concealer since you make me sleep late and I have a thousand layers of bags under my eyes and you don't. It's unfair"

"Bags don't matter! Look at Tao (Member of K-Pop boy group EXO) he has bags under his eyes but he's still my favorite along with Xiumin (Another member of EXO)"

"You and K-Pop are inseparatable"

"I know. That's why I'm excited go to Korea and I might audition, you know"

"I'll be there to support."

"I don't like make-up when I become a star, though"

"Really? You really hate it?"

"100% Oh! We're here!"

We went in the mall and headed to lots of clothing shops and I ended up with.... Let's see... 6 bags from F21, 5 from Bench and Penshoppe, 7 from Victoria's secret, 5 from Uniqlo and it's full of clothes, undergarments, and shoes

I was supposed to meet up in the car and head to the airport and I found Maria standing by the car with 3 bags.

"So, you have 23 bags in hand and don't feel pain even just a tinsy bit?" She asked, "Nope! I love shopping!"

I said happily, "I'm gonna call Tyler"

She nodded and I took the phone.

"Hey, Honeybunch!"

"How'd you know it was me?"

"I saved my number in your phone"

"You had to?"

"Yes"

"You have all my friends' number here, too. I've been making tons of calling lately"

"It's OK."

"You're rich"

"I don't want to chitchat, I just called to say-"

"*sings* I just called to say I love you--"

"JUST CALLED TO SAY WE'RE HEADING TO THE AIRPORT!"

"You really had to call me because of that? You missed my voice?"

"I did not!"

"I have the sexiest voice on Earth"

"I'm talking to the most arrogant person in the world"

"You better head to the airport then I'll meet you there when you arrive here, you better take back everything you said!"

"Whatever, bye"

I hung up and I didn't realize Maria's presence until she spoke.

"You're not gonna stare at your phone and smile all day, right?"

I snapped back to reality, "Oh, sorry, let's go! I want to go to lots of places in Korea. Especially SM Building where Henry works (member of Super Junior-M which happens to be my favorite of all)"

"You and your crazy mind" Maria said smiling.

We then drove in silence then arrive to the airport and did the stuff we had to do till we rode in the airplane.

"I'm gonna sleep, I'm tired" I told her, she nodded then whispered, "I think you're in love with Tyler" then I drifted off.

-------

Is this long enough?

Love ya'll <3