Chapter 1

Amera's  POV

I have imagined Jimin with me numerous times and it's kinda one of my daily routine. Whenever I'm bored, sad, insecure, or negative, I would always think of him and the things that we might do just to make my negative feelings go away.

Right now, I'm staring at this window, thinking about what Jimin is doing right now.

He's probably sleeping

He's probably taking a rest

He's probably having fun with his hyungs

And also other possible things that Jimin can do, pops out inside my head. It was raining so it was really relaxing just staring out the window and thinking about the man you love.

Then I got in the mood to imagine things that we could possibly do right now while it's raining.

I imagine him coming up to me and hugging me from behind and asking me what was I thinking about, or what was going on in my head. I imagine myself feeling so safe and comfortable in his warmth.

"Baby, it's really cold right now." He would say "I wanna cuddle with you under the sheets right now"

I imagine me getting up and giving in, in his request because he would do cute things just for me to say yes knowing that it's my weakness.

Gosh, I am so in love with him. Words aren't even enough for me to explain how much I love him and care for him.

I started to get sleepy and tired so I went to bed to take a nap. I wish I could just wake up to his warmth and scent one day.

Jimim's POV

"Hyung, what time is it?" I asked Hoseok hyung as I sat down beside him in the practice room

"It's already 11pm why?" He answered as he continue to scroll through his phone, reading fans' replies to his latest selca tweet.

"I'm really tired hyung, and really sleepy," I yawned "I wanna go home already" as soon as I said that, I leaned on Hoseok hyung's shoulder

"Just wait a little bit Jiminnie, Namjoon will be finish any minute now" Hoseok hyung smiled as he patted my head

I looked around the practice room and saw Taehyung and Jungkook leaning on each other while sleeping, while Yoongi hyung is already fast asleep in the chair he has been sitting on for the past hour. Jin hyung is with Namjoon hyung, I'm not really sure what they're doing since manager-nim called them earlier.

I slowly close my eyes and just plan to take a rest for a little while.

(A/n: this is a dream)

I slowly opened a bedroom door and saw a beautiful girl sitting by the window. She was obviously in deep thoughts. I went to her, smiling and hugged her from the back.

"Baby, what are you thinking about? It's really cold and I wanna cuddle with you under the sheets" I inhaled her scent, letting myself be comfortable and feel safe in her warmth.

I feel like I have know her for so long. I feel like as long as she's by my side, I can do whatever I want to. I feel like I'm home just by seeing and feeling her.

She nodded and we went to her bed and just snuggle into the sheets. I smiled as I enjoy the moment.

I woke up from a small nudge. I opened my eyes and saw Hoseok hying grinning at me.

"Our Jiminnie is having a good dream huh? Well, I am so sorry to ruin that but we have to go, we can't carry you all the way to the van" he laughed

I chuckled as I stood up from my seat and went to follow Hoseok hyung.

That was a weird dream. I can remember every details but I can't remember her face.

Hmm. I'll just shrug it off, probably just because I'm tired or something. It'll eventually go away.