Part 2

I opened my house door slowly and quietly once I got home, ensuring I didnt wake up my parents. Its now 11:00 p.m. and I had told my perents I would be home around 9:30. If they catch me sneaking in this late I will be screwed. I pull my shoes off and tiptoe to my room with my shoes in hand.

As soon as I enter my bedroom I turn the light on and get ready for bed as quietly as possible, replaying everything that just happened in my head.

*Flashback*

We hung out with Ashton all day. After a while  of just talking and roaming around we ended up at the swings. While Daniella was pushing Julia on the swing, Ashton decided to push me.

And that is when I found out how competitive he is. Once he started pushing me, surprising me, he started a competition with Bianca.

“I bet I can push Bianca higher than you can push Julia!” and Daniella, being the competative person she is, said “Challenge accepted” of course.

Ashton pushed me higher because julia got scared and almost kicked Dani in the face. They both got off the swing and started laughing hysterically, which then caused Ashton and I to start laughing along.

We all ended up sitting on our own seperate swings amd stayimg there a while talking about ourselves. After a while we decided to play soccer even though Dani and I sucked. Julia, on the other hand was pretty good. Ashton and her taught us to how to pass, kick and everything, but we still werent that great. We played a short game of us three against him and, of course, we won; three against one isnt that easy for anyone.

We had ended up loosing track of time until it started to get dark out, but we didn’t go just yet. By around seven when the sun was setting, we sat on a hill watching the sunset I decided that I really did like Ashton, not just as a friend though. I decided to tell Dani and Julia over text even though we were right next to eachother.

*I think… I might… really like Ashton :s*

Dani texted back almost instanlty with a huge smile on her face *I Knew it!!!!* and shot her head up after pressing send.

“Lets play truth or dare!?!” She looks at me with an evil smirk and I want to kill her. I know what she's doing. Julia looks over at me grinning and I guess I'm alone in this as she also agrees with Dani.

Sure’s and okay’s were said between the four of us and we started the game.

“Ashton, you start.” she says as soon as we all agree.

“Oh um, okay… Julia, truth or dare?” He asks taking a while to think. Julia looks shocked with her eyes wide.

“Um… truth I guess” She answers sowly, still confused or something. Dani looks at her disappointed that she didn’t choose dare I guess. Ashton looks like he is thinking, as the sun is nearly gone from the sky. He leans his chin on his hand and crosses his legs while sitting with the three of us.

“Okay I got it; Who is your favourite band?”

She answered super quickly “I have WAY to many.” we all start laughing, including her. Once we regain our composure its Julia’s turn.

We go on for hours, laughing and enjoying our time; and before we notice its 10:30. I unlock my phone and see the time. Before I can say anything Dani plays her turn.

“Bianca, truth or dare?”. I might aswell go with dare since I’ve hardly done any.

“Dare” I reply. She doesn’t take a second to think and I emediatly regret it. I know what shes going to do.

“I dare you to kiss a guy right now.” And of course she means Ashton since he’s the only guy here. Great; and the rules were, no changing dares, you have to do whatever you are dared to.

So as the rule goes...

I look at Ashton, not saying anything and he looks at me. His face flushes and he bites his lip. Maybe I really did want this afetr all; mental note to either thank Dani if it works out, or kill her if it doesn’t. We both know whats coming so I might aswell get it over with. I lean in and so does he. Before I know it, his lips are on mine and all I feel is butterflies in my stomach. I never thought I’d feel this way about someone I’ve hardly known before. To be honest I don’t think I’ve ever felt this in my entire life; and I can tell he feels the same as a smile grows on his lips and he takes lead in the kiss. I hear a few cleared throats in the back and we both pull away at the same time.

Once we pull apart we end up laughing but I dont know why.

I am thrown out of my trance when I get a text message that vibrates under me, as I ended up lying down on my phone. It’s him…

{A/N I hope you enjoy it and if you do vote and comment so I can update again. I edited a bit but may edit more in the future}