Part 12

"Ash, celebratory party at Michael's tomorrow night." I said as I approached Ashton, making our way to the lunch room.

It was now Thursday and just a few days ago Ashton found out he made the lacrosse team. Michael wasnt necissarily happy about it, but accepted the fact that another great player joined his team.

He also decided to throw a party to congragulate the new members. I had a feeling this would be crazier than usual.

"My parents wont be there." We heard Michael discussing his plans for tomorrow as Ashton and I got closer to our table. He made it sound like such a big deal, though his parents were never there when we had parties.

I sat down at the table in the middle next to Dani and Julia, as Ash sat next to us. This was usually where we sat, because there was three tables that everyone sat around on. We usually liked to be in the middle to hear everything going on.

Michael usually got over excited, but that was probably because his parties were always the highlight of the year. Honestly, they were always the most memorable part of my year too. I hope Ashton has as much fun as we think it will be tomorrow.

“MOM!” I yelled once I got home from school.

I knew she would be home today; she’s always home on Thursday. But that’s the only day she’s ever home. My dad went on a business trip for the next 3 weeks so I won’t be seeing him for a while. My little brothers are at the park and my older one is at a friend’s house.

“I’m upstairs” she says back, hardly loud enough for me to hear.

I made my way upstairs, grabbing a snack to eat on the way. I entered my mother’s room only to find her sitting around many piles of clothing. Not knowing whether to help or tell my mom about the party, I just stood there waiting for her to acknowledge me. Just as she was about to throw another piece of clothing behind her, she notices me standing in her doorway.

“Hey sweetie how was school?” she smiles up at me.

“It was alright-“ I started, taking a seat next to her “I have to ask you something” I continued as I put the biggest, fakest, sweetest smile on my face. She nodded for me to continue, half scowling at me.

“So, um, Ash made the lacrosse team… and Mickey’s throwing a party-“ her scowl deepened at her dislike for Michael “But I’ll be going with Dani and Julia, so don’t worry… well, if I can go?”

She put all of the clothes in her lap on the floor and scooted over right in front of me. “If you go you are going to have to tell me if anything happens?” she said, more to make sure I wouldn’t lie to her. I agreed and went into my room to confirm that I was able to go. 

Julia never even has to ask, her mom usually lets her do anything she wants to. And Dani can usually sweet talk her dad into letting her do almost anything. My mom usually didnt care as log as I told her exactly what I was doing. I didnt mind though, she usually didnt care.

I decided to facetime Julia once I had told Dani that i could come.

Julia answered almost to quickly. "Hey" I could see that she was laying, face down, on her bed. "Your able to come?"

"Yeah, my mom doesnt really mind." infact, I think she is to busy with work to make such a big deal out of a party Julia nods and I see her mom enter her room for dinner.

"Hi Mrs. Roberts-" she nods and I decide I should get off "-Bye Julia"

Once I get back downstairs my mom is still working on cleaning her room so I decide that tonight is my night to cook. I usually dont but when my mom has this much on her plate, I like to help her out.

My younger brothers walk in and they enter the kitchen automattically looking for food.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" I ask. I answer my own question at the same time they answer it- "Hot dogs" we each say at once.

 I put a pack in a pot to boil since I know my mom probably wont eat, so its just me and my brothers. Once they are in the pot my phone starts to ring. I have a feeling I know who it is immediately, Dani, but once I pull it out of my pocket I am proved wrong and Michael's name shows up on my screen. I honestly dont think he has ever called me before, usually just text.

"Hey?" it comes out as more of a question.

"Hey, Bianca, youre coming right? Because Ashton is only coming if you are... and its kind of his party in the first place." Mickey babbles on the phone and i put it on speaker so I can prepare the rest of the food.

"Yes Michael, I can come." I was surprisingly unphased by him saying Ash would only go if I came, I dont know why though.

"Okay, youre the best! Bye." and with that he hung up the phone.

I called my brothers downstairs to eat and after only 1 hot dog i went back to my room. I didnt really have an apetite because, as usual, I couldnt get Ashton off my mind. Though, now I was thinking about why  Michael wanted him to go so badly. I mean, they are hardly friends yet and he just made the team. 

Friday evening comes along a lot faster than Bianca had expected. She had just come home from school with Julia and Dani following behind her, running up the stairs.

"So your dressing to impress tonight, huh Bianca?" I hear Julia say, and emmediately know she is talking about Ashton. I stop on my way up the stairs and turn around.

"If anything, he has to impress me" I said with the slightest smirk growing on my face as I turned back and walked the last few steps to my bed room. "But honestly, what am I going to wear?"

And now I was getting nervous about how the party would be like. Me, Ashton, my friends, the lacross team... alcohol. I wont deny that we would both be drinking it, but what if one of us does something we dont mean.. and it ruins everything. 

Its not like anything even started yet. Once again I was just overthinking. 

"Wear that cute blue skirt you bought a few weeks ago?" Dani suggested.

They eached pulled out their nicest clothes from thei bags and layed them out on the bed along with mine from my closet. We usually decide to get ready at my house since I have the biggest room and my brother is usually the ride.

{I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! I had a really busy summer and i actually just started my first day of school today... so stress. its all stress. i wanted to get back on schedual with this since i used to write as much as i can after my homework every night last year, so i want to do the same. sorry this is a really shitty chapter ive been having major writers block and it took me the whole 2 months to actually put all the peices together. But i do know whats coming next and i hope it turns out a lot better than this did!

tell me what you guys think in the comments so i can try to improve based on what you guys tell me :) and please, please VOTE if you enjoyed it or are excited to see what happens next. hopefully i can update soon as long as i dont have to big of a work load.

and now this is really long but comment/vote if you enjoyed and im sorry once again!

Dedicated to the person i originally made this for, Bianca :) also @smithn076 for voting and commenting and actually liking this haha}