Part 13

My friends and I got there before the party was even finished being set up. Michael had asked us to come by and help him since there is usually quite a bit to do before a party. After all of the drinks were brought in and the speakers were tested it was about 8:30 and most people were coming in about half an hour. Including Ashton.

I was ready to see him but I was not ready for this party. I decided on wearing a dark purple skirt with a black crop top. Also, my friends gave me a bunch of rings to put on my fingers. Just as I was about done with getting dressed and made sure my friends had everything they needed, michael called us over.

The doorbell rang and as we opened it a big group of boys and girls walked in with some wine coolers and beer bottles as though we didnt have enough. The music started blaring through the speakers set up all over the house and emediately more people walked in.

Not even an hour later, most of our school was there and the house was filled. I could feel the music vibrating through my feet and my heart pumping to the beat. By then I also had a few drinks and could already feel the alcohol affecting me.

But thats when Ashton ran into me -spilling my drink- and he smiled bright. I wasnt too happy of my drink falling over my new skirt but I was glad Ash was finally here.

"hey-" i smiled and nodded in response, not sure what would come out of my mouth in this state. "- you look great"

My smile becomes wider and I finally respond "Thanks Ash, you look pretty great too" and before other thoughts come out of my mouth i decide to shut it.

With the music blaring through the house I take Ashton to the kitchen to grab another drink. And he takes one as well. I turn around facing him as my back is resting against the counter and he puts one arm on each side of me. No words were said but I have already had 2 or 3 drinks at this point and I dont know what he or I are thinking.

I want to grab him by the neck and kiss him until we cant breath. Over the last few months he has been all i can think about. His little smirk grows wider as if he finally gets the courage to do something he has been wanting to do for a long time. MaybeI've wanted to do it for a long time too.

As soon as i put my cup down he does the same and before I can look up again he is tilting my chin up to his lips. My body melts against his and my arms go straight to his neck. The music making me feel like I'm in a complete other dimension. And the alcohol coursing through me. I dont want this feeling to end and i can tell Ash is trying to hold on to it for as long as possible as well.

His teeth get a hold of my lips and he begins to let go of the kiss. I let him take over in this kiss, one of the greatest kisses I've had. Not even making out, just a sweet simple kiss.

Suddenly I dont feel like I need to build up walls to keep him out or anything. I can be as open as a book, he makes me feel comfortable when I'm with him. I suddenly realize how amazing he is and I dont want to see myself without him. I dont even want to think how different my life would be if I didnt meet him at the park this summer.

I begin to take my drink back into my hands and all of our friends come into the kitchen to see us. A conversation starts between everyone but I cant keep up. My head is filled with little thoughts about little things that make me feel safe with him. Little things like this kiss, or our time at the mall, or how many times we just sat around at the park and found fun things to do with nothing but eachother.

A song that I love comes on and as soon as Julia hears it she pulls me out of my thoughts and pulls me to the dance floor and gives me another drink. Ash, Julia, Dani and I start to dance to the music with the help of alcohol. But then Dani pulls my arm toward her.

"Whats up? Youve been smiling like a fool for the past hour"

"Ashton, he makes me feel-" I dont know how to explain my feelings to her, especially over this music. Just as I open my mouth to speak over the music and finish my sentence Julia interupts.

"You like him Bianca. Thats how he makes you feel... he gives you a feeling of happiness and safety and you like him." /of course she would know how this feels, and with all of this "like" I've been going through I completly forgot that she broke up with her boyfriend. Her face isnt as happy anymore.

"Im sorry Julia"

"Im over him, lets dance" She says and goes back to the crowd on the floor. Dani and I follow her and Ash rejoins us with a few new drinks. The night is filled with dancing, truth or dare and my thoughts of Ash.

{Im so sorry this took almost 3 months to update!!!! I have just been so busy with homework and school I havent had time. I kept adding small peices but I get interupted or writers block or anything and then i cant finish it. so i know this isnt that great but its all i can think about for now. im sorry! hopefully i update soon}