First monthsary

It's been a month since you and Doffy got into a relationship. You survived during your first month together. You make him happy and same with you but your relation remained a secret between you two only because you don't like his family to think the other way around once they knew about it and he has many duties too that's why you decided to keep it first... He agreed and told you that he will wait until you get ready to publicized your relationship but sometimes he can't avoid to feels bad on keeping your relation secret in public, but you always make sure to give him a tender kiss and a tender touch to make him not to feel bad about your decision. Also all the hates and anger you felt with him before are all gone now even though you're still not allowed to go out alone or to do any trainings... And his reason? He always tells you that he don't like his queen not to get hurt. You just agreed to avoid fights with him and feeling so happy at the same time because you can really feel his love and sincerity...

"r/n wanna come with me?" Baby 5 asked you from your behind. You turn your back to meet her smiling face.

"Where?" you asked her with excite tone.

"In the town! since young master not allowing you to go out alone, maybe you wanna come with me for a little shopping and drink?" You smiled before saying yes to her because you really wanna go out too at that moment since Doffy is also very busy with his paper works at that time....

"okay! so lets go!!!" She told grabbing your hands going out from the palace.

At the town center...

When you reach the town, both of you walk here and there in every shops and stores, you shop here and there then you saw a sexy red nighties that really catch your eyes, now you're planning to buy it for your 1st monthsary while imagining Doffy removing it, you giggle and blush with your thoughts but you're wild imagination was interrupted by a strong tap of Baby 5 in your shoulder...

"Hey! planning to buy it? she told you with a tease..."

"whhaaaatttt? of course not!"

"Come on r/n, don't deny it! last time i saw young master and you kissing before you entered his room.." You look at her with your reddish face while covering her mouth.

"shhhhhh.... you saw us?"

"Yeah, you look so sweet, so in love and romantic at that moment! Hehehehehe.... yiiiiieeeee.... since when you became lovers huh? before you hate him so much, now you are so in love with him huh? hehehehe... really love moves in mysterious ways... " Baby 5 keeps on teasing and singing the song for you while you continue covering her mouth..." Just buy that sexy outfit for sure he will drool when he sees you!" she said again while giggling...

"Baby 5 don't say it with the other members, ok? you know it's just our secret and we're still working on it!"

"Nah! fine then, don't worry i won't tell to anyone that you are a couple and you bought a sexy nighties..." She said while making a zip gesture on her mouth. You felt a relief before looking again at the outfit, then you decided to buy it on the end. Again you continue to walk with a lot of stories, well mostly it's all about you and Doffy only until you reach the familiar bar. It's the bar where you first got drunk and met the handsome owner barista. Both of you went inside and there you saw again Jayson. Baby 5 stops you, when you look at her you saw her cheeks getting so red and a shy smile formed on her lips...

"What a handsome guy! he's more handsome than the young master...!" she yelled while giggling, you raised your eyebrow and look again with J, he saw both of you with a surprise looks and now starting to walk going to your direction with a smile...

"But Doffy is the most handsome man i've ever met..." you murmured to yourself..... "

"Hey! r/n wats up? how are you now? it's been a month huh!" He said before giving you a short friendly hug in front of baby 5, you froze for a second because of his unexpected action..

"Hehehehehe! i am good! thanks Jayson well... i want you to meet here my friend, this is Baby 5?" Both of you looks at her, Baby 5 has now an envious looks then you tap her shoulder to stop her to feel bad...

"I met him here a month ago, that's why we knew each other and we became friends." You told her smiling as a reassurance, then her facial expression changed, she smile again with a blushing cheeks then both shake each others hands...

"Wanna have some drinks?" Jayson offered, both of you nods...

"He is the owner and the best barista here!" you whispered to Baby 5 then she gets more red...

time skip... time check 5.30 pm at Doffy's room...

Doflamingo saw you laying on his bed then he smiled before walking near to you. He touch your cheeks but he smelled alcohol too.

"You drink again without me?" he said frowning. You opened your eyes to see your handsome lover in front of your face, you smirk then wrap your arms on his neck trying to kiss him but he avoids your kiss. He sit on the edge of the bed, you sitted too and give him a hug.

"Why did you avoid my kiss? i miss you so much!"

"Why and where did you drink? he asked you back seriously. You just smile ignoring his questions while inserting your other hand inside his semi open shirt, you softly rub his chest going to his abs then going to waist and down.... He moaned then looks at you before removing your hands with your great disappointment.

"You freshen up r/n, we will go out."

"Doffy, what's wrong? i want to make love to you now, i love you Doflamingo Donquixote!" You grab his broad shoulder and sitted on his lap before kissing him torridly. He begins to kiss you back, he removed all your clothes and his clothes, you stayed on his top then you get his hands putting on your big boobs... You moaned when he started to massage your tits, that time you are very pervert and craving so much with your boyfriend.

"I am happy to hear that, i love you more!"

Both of you reached the cloud 9 twice, yes, you did it twice but you wanted more, you demanded to do it again with your lover but he told you to get up and fix yourself because you are going to celebrate your 1st month together outside the palace but you did'nt stop teasing and seducing him.

"Baby can we try on the sky? what do you think?" you said with your lips near to his... He smirk before kissing you...

"Why not! i did'nt think of that!"

"Now?" you asked seductively...

"Later baby we need to eat first, i am craving of food."

"But i am craving more with your hugs, kisses, touch..." He just smile before carrying you in a bridal stlye...

"My perve baby is so romantic today, but we need to save our energy for later, now hold on me tight because we will fly in the sky..." He said smirking before jumping out the window... You did fly again on the sky but you kiss him again and again still trying to seduce him while inserting your other naughty hand inside his pants.

" I love you Doffy boy!" you said with a wink.

" I love you more but can you please behave your right hand? Don't make me hard..." You giggled following his commands but you kiss him again...

" I will never ever get tired kissing you my king..." you whispered, Doffy just smile while continue receiving smack kisses from you.