Don't know what to name ?

Genevieve POV

I think I will go outside to ride my bike or play basketball . I just need to clear my head from what my brother did . I walk outside and grab my bike , I hopped on my bike and while I was riding I thought I say HARRY STYLES I could be paranoid but that look EXACTLY like him . I turned my bike around to see if that was really him . I didn't want to make it obvious that I was trying to look at him so I just casual rode by and stared OMG THAT IS HARRY FREAKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STYLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stared at him OMG WHAT AM I DOING I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING by the time I realized I need to meet him I forgot I was still pedaling my bike and as I turned back around a big huge truck came barreling at me the only thing I could do scream the truck was faster than my bike and bigger so he couldn't see me I screamed but by the time I went off my bike it was over the 16 wheeler hit me dead on the side I instantly fell to the ground incautions the only thing I could remember is seeing red , and black ......

" She's not doing great" the doctor said

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN ??!!" My Mom asked

" Well she has broken a lot of bones and her body and she lost a lot of blood we think she's going to need some surgery on her stomach because that is were the 16 wheeler hit pretty bad."

"Okay ...... I can't believe this happens to ny precious baby" My mom said crying.

*1 hour Later*

The doctor came out and told my family we could see Geniveve now.

Genive POV

I don't know exactly what happen... When I woke up everything was a blur I couldn't remember what happen but all I know is the right side of of my body hurts like crap. I heard someone,open the door. Please let it be the nurse with pain medicine. Instead it was my family YAY I guess.

" Hey , I'm Soo sorry if I wouldn't have spent your money you wouldn't have even rode your bike and got hit by a truck if they is anything I can do to make up to you I'll do I'm so sorry." my brother told me .

" hey it's alright it wasn't your fault. It was my fault for not watching were I was going. It's okay you don't have to do anything I'm perfectly fine . Thanks." I replied hugging my brother

" AWWE SWEETIE I'M GLAD YOUR OKAY WE WILL FIND THAT TRUCK DRIVER AND KILL HIM" My Mom said furious.

" MO-" I said before ny father cut me of

" HONEY you will go to jail , calm down everything's going to be alright" my dad said.

"Can I take a nap I feel light headed thanks for coming. I love you guys soo much" I said laying down

"Okay sweetie we will be here when you wake up, have a good rest" my mom said as my brothers and dad hugged me and kissed me on my cheek.