Vroom Vroom

G's POV

"Be right back G I need to call someome " says Louis as the rest of the gang followed.
Wow that's strange one person has to call someome and they all go.. well it's One Direction so who cares! 

vroom vroom,  I hear my phone go off. I pick it up & see it's from my cousin the message reads

Malika- Hey G, how you feeling?

I ignore her question and instantly typed

Me- YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE IT 1D IS HERE IN MY HOSPITAL ROOM TALKING TO ME DJEBRJRIEENR OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!

Malika - What kind of medicine did the nursers put you on , because your hallucinating maybe I should just let you rest....

Me- No Malika it's true they are here right now I am not going crazy! You have to believe me.

Malika - Prove it I want a picture.

Annoyed, I jumped out of my bed put some shoes on and searched to find them. I grabbed my North Face jacket and put some joggers on to blend in because I wasn't supposed to be out of my bed. As I walked down to the lounge I avoided making contact with every Nurse or Doctor I saw. I hid behind a plant as I saw my nurse coming down the hallway. I stepped out from behind the plant and quickly searched the lounge only to find they weren't there.

I tried my next option the vending machines. I realized I was going to have to take the elevator, as I got to the elevator I searched to see of it was any doctors or nurses around. I saw MY nurse , I took my hair down and covered my face and turned the opposite way she was walking. Only to find out she was getting on the elevator too. Great just great. As the elevator doors opened we stepped inside and I pressed floor 5. My nurse was going to floor 7.

"So what are you here for?" She asked

I had to make up a lie.

"Umm uhhhhhh well my daughter was hacking really bad and she ended up having bronchitis" I said making my voice deeper & not making eye contact with her.

"Oh wow well at least she got the help before it got worse" she replied

Finally the elevator doors opened it was my floor. I got off the elevator woah that was a close one!

AN/Gonna update more later hope you enjoy.