the boys

Genvieve POV

I wake up to a lot of  noise and commotion in the halls. But I overhear one of the doctors saying "I didn't know Harry Styles went to hospitals!" Harry Styles …. no. That can't be true..Even though I lost my memory I can still remember everything and anything about one direction.  Shocking!  I decided to go into the hall way to see if it really was him. I then hopped into my wheelchair which was quite the struggle.  I rolled into the hallway looked both ways to see if any nurses were coming because I'm actually not suppose to be up anyways. I peeped out to see who it was. It was just some teenage boys making a lot of noise what if that was really Harry Styles I thought. I went back into my room got into my bed and fell back asleep but before I could actually fall into a deep sleep I feel someone shaking me. It's the nurse. "Good news G you have your memory back!" she says. "Yay!  I'm not crazy!!  now can I please go to sleep?"

"Yes you definitely need rest." she said as she quitly excited the room.

I WAS trying to go back to sleep then someone walked into my room. "All I want to do is sleep... "I mumble to myself.

"SAME I've been on this tour and it's just been hectic! " someone with a british accent says.

I recgonize that voice anywhere it was Harry Styles.

I instantly hoped out of my raggedy hospital bed and sprinted towars the door. I peeped out and i saw messy but hot brown hair. I KNEW I was Harry followed behind Harry was Liam, Louis , Niall and Zayn. I tried so hard not to freak out obviously that was a fail because ONE DIRECTION was standing in the front of my hospital room.

''OMG YOUR ONE-'' I got cut off because Niall put his white pal hand over my mouth. 

''Shhhh please! I don't want people knowing we are here that's why we put on these disguises." he said as he pointed to Liam's sunglasses

Wow really SUNGLASSES that's a great disguise for a famous hot  teenage boy band who girls love. Maybe even putting a mole would've worked. I said sarcastically in my head.

I nod my head in agreement.

''Do you mind if we step in your room for a bit" asked Zayn

''OF COURSE YOU COULD KILL ME FOR ALL I CARE OMG ILYSM'' I say slightly screaming.

All 5 boys stepped into my room.

''So what's you name , what do you do for a living , what kind of car do you drive , what's you husband like?" asked Niall

''Niall chill she's only in her TEENS!!!'' says Louis shaking his head

"Sorry I'm just so used to asking questions like that to our OLDER friends" he replies

''It's totally fine! My name is Genvive but you can call me G I'm a freshman and I babysit" I say smiling.

"Woah your a babysitter that's awesome I can't even take care of myself!" says Niall 

I giggled.

"Hmm well consider me an adult I've been in the babsysitting business for 2 years now,  I can babysit people from 1-13 even immature teenagers." I said as Zayn cut his eyes over to harry.

It looked like they were talking , but without using words, just facial expressions.