1 - Meeting

Castiel walked through the halls of Tortuga  High School with his headphones in his ears. Gabriel had to go to the library early so he could meet some new people. Castiel wasn't that outgoing thanks to his homophobic family, so he just decided to go to his first period, physics.

His schedule wasn't that bad, which made him happy.  He was glad to have physics first. He loved physics, it was his strong spot. Second period was math. Not the worst thing in the world,  you needed math for science. But he found that a class specifically for math was a bit tedious. 3rd period was chemistry, no biggie there. 4th was Spanish. Fifth was ELA and 6th was history.

Castiel walked into the class to find his teacher, Dr William Scott Watson, writing something on the board. 

"Ah.. the first student to show up, must be interested in my class. Tell me, what is your name and the chemical formula for glucose." Dr Watson said without looking away from the board.

"Uh... my name is Castiel Novak and the formula for glucose is C6H12O6. Next time give me a challenge." Castiel responded, taking one earbud out. " Do I have an assigned seat or do I sit wherever?"

"Where you sit is determined by the first impression you have on me. You are a nerd so you want to sit in the front, but a social outcast based on the fact that you are wearing a tie and a trench coat, so you want to be in the back. So! You will sit in seat B2." Dr. Watson said still not turning his attention away from the board.

Castle said ok to this and sat in his seat and pulled out 'A Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.' He had only read one sentence before some green-eyed hottie can bursting into the class.

"Hey! Dr. Watson!" The hot guy said enthusiastically.

"Ah yes. Dean Winchester." Dr. Watson said finally looking away from the board. "I'd say it's good to see you, but-ah, I think we'd both know that was a lie."

Dean Winchester. So that's his name. Castiel thought.

"Awwww, why all the hate?" Dean said.

"Because. You failed last year and are having to redo the 10th grade. Also, last year you gave my son, Greg, an atomic wedgie, and you tried to hit on my daughter, Rosie."

At this, Castiel snickered. Dean looked over at who made the sound, smirked, and sat right in front of him.

Castiel felt his blush rising. After a few minutes, the bell rang and people started to pour into the class. Dr Watson looked at each student for a few seconds and told them where to sit. 

~~10 minute time jump because I can~~

Homeroom had just ended, so everyone was still talking. Castiel continued to read 'A Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.'

Dean turned around to look at the boy in the trench coat.

"Hey dude, can I borrow a pencil? I left mine at home." Dean said with a charming smile.

Castiel sat there looking at the Winchester pondering what to do about it. After a few seconds, he reached into his backpack, grabbed a pencil and gave it to Dean.

"Thanks man! What's your name, anyway?"

"Castiel Novak." He said turning his head to the left.

"Cool name." Dean said, sounding sincere.

"That's not what most people say."

"What do people normally say?"

"...piss off."

Dean smiled at this. "Well I'm Dean Winchester. Which you probably noticed from the conversation I had with Dr Watson."

Castiel was about to say something, but was cut off by the teacher.

"Okay everyone. Shut up because today we will be learning about quantum mechanics." Dr Watson said.

Everyone in the class besides Dean and Castiel groaned. Dean just sighed and pulled out a Busty Asian Beauties magazine, while Castiel smiled.

~~Time jump because I remember nothing about quantum mechanics~~

The bell rang and Dean turned around for what was the tenth time that class period and gave Castiel his pencil back.

"Hey Cas? What's your next period?" Dean said, pulling his jacket over his head.

"Cas?" He asked, very confused.

"It's a shortened version of your name."

"Oh. I have math next. Do you know where that is?"

"I have math next, too. I can take you there if you want."

"Sure. That'd be great." Cas said while smiling.

"No problem."

A few minutes later, Dean and Cas were walking into Ms Pamala Barnes' class.

"Everyone just calls her Pamala," Dean said. "Also, there is no meth in that class. She just sometimes says math meth."

"Come on people!" Pamala said. "We don't have all day! Today we are doing an intro to math." 

"See? It sounded a lot like meth. Can I sit by you?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, sure. By the way, here's that pencil. You need a pencil for math."

Dean smiled. He sat right in front of his new friend, Cas.

Castiel smiled at this. He liked talking to Dean. Dean was nice to him.

After an hour, math ended. They stopped learning about meth.

"What's your next period?" Dean asked.

"Chemistry," Cas said.

"Oh. I have PE. What is the rest of you schedule?"

"4th is Spanish, 5th is ELA, and 6th is history."

"Ok. We have 5th and 6th together." Dean said. "I'll see you at lunch. It's after fourth."

"Ok. I'll see you then." Cas said with a smile.

~~

Hey peoples! It is raining here. A lot. And it's been raining for a total of 4 days now. Uggghhhh. I wonder why I made Castiel read A hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy... It is a very old book. Well, I'm done ranting.

Adios Mishamigos!

*Disappears with TARDIS sounds*