2 - Falling

Hey, guys! Shout out to SamanthaWinchester12 for being amazing and gay. Read her stories and follow her she is amazing. Another shout out to katie01234567 for being a person. I have nothing more to say. So! Let's get on with the Destiel, shall we? Wait. I have another shout out. iwannabewiththestars. She is cool. She doesn't want me to tag her here, social anxiety and all that shit. But still, She's cool. Also, it finally stopped raining and it is now 97 degrees outside. Uggghhh. Welp. No better reason to go to the pool. That was a lot of ranting.

Adios Mishamigos!

*Disappears with TARDIS sound*

~~

Fourth period was over and Cas was making his way to the cafeteria, wherever that is. Once he found it, he got his lunch, which was pizza, and went outside to look for Dean.

"Hey, Cas!" Dean yelled somewhere to his left. "Over here!"

Cas smiled and walked over to a table filled with people. He sat down in front of Dean. "Hello, Dean."

"Hey, Cas! How was your day?" Dean said, cheerfully.

"Well, in homeroom I met this guy who just couldn't stop turning around in his seat, and in math, the same guy said meth about a hundred times. 3rd and 4th periods were pretty boring. Other than that, pretty good." Cas said, smiling.

"Hey! I did not say meth over a hundred times." Dean said defensively. "Only twice."

Cas smiled and rolled his eyes. Just then, a very pretty blonde came up behind Dean and hugged him from behind. Dean just smiled.

"Hey, Jo," Dean said as Jo let go of the hug. "Cas, this is my cousin, Joanna Beth Harvelle. But she goes by Jo."

"Hi, Jo," Castiel said, nervously. "I'm Castiel Novak."

"Castiel?" Jo asked. "That's a weird name." When she said this, Cas stuttered a bit, then put his head down.

"Cas? Hey, Cas? Cas, it's ok." Dean said comfortingly.

"Did I do something?" Jo asked.

"He was bullied because of his name at his last school," Dean said.

"And the school before that, and the school before that a-and at home, and everywhere else." At this point, Cas was crying.

Dean got up from the table and walked around to the other side, where Cas was sitting. He started to rub Castiel's back in a comforting way. 

"Hey, Cas. It's ok, she didn't mean it in a rude way. Castiel isn't the most common of names. And you should be proud of it. I mean, my brother's name is Sam, he would kill for a name that wasn't as average as his." Cas smiled at this. "Castiel is a name that is unique for you and only you. No need to feel sad about that."

"It's not the name I feel sad about. It's just the fact that everywhere I go, even at home, I'm always being picked on and pushed around. My whole life." At this point, tears were flowing freely from the young angel's eyes. 

"Hey, Cas. It's okay." Dean said. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

"Hey, Cas?" Jo said as they walked past her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's okay. It happens all the time." Cas said, offering a sad smile. Which Jo returned.

Dean took Cas to the bathroom to get him cleaned up because his face was all red. He had also managed to spill ketchup on his shirt. Even tho they were eating pizza. Because you definitely have ketchup with your pizza.