Karter

• Dedicated to My sis Kay she has a lot of influence on the character Karter

Chapter one

I fixed my all black Armani suite while getting my self together emotionally before I had to say my final good byes to my brother Kam I couldn't believe a motherfucker had to be so weak and go after my brother because they couldn't get at me. I wasent the type of nigga to hurt innocent peoples I get at someone but since these bitch ass niggas wanted to come for mine I would have no sympathy for them or the cunt that birthed them.

I hoped out of my black G wagon to help my mom and my little sister out of the limo at my brother resting place. My mom held her her self together only like someone who has seen so much in her lifetime.

As the pastor gave his last words I completely tuned him and everyone cries out as I just stayed focused on the black casket. My little nigga wasent going to be calling me asking to use my Benz to take some shorty out he was really gone. And that shit was getting harder and harder to grasp. I have to get out of there before I broke down seriously.

" I'm about to go mom I can't take this shit". I whispered into her ear

" Aight I will call you when we leave" she laid her head against my chest as she embraced me as if she was about to loose me too.

"Be good for ma ok" I said to my lil sister as I squatted to her level so she could hear me.

" I am brother but can I have my five dollars I won on that bet." She asked as she put her hand out all ready knowing I wasn't about to hand her no cash money.

"Yeah when I stop by love you you love me?"

" love you more than you love me." She giggled as she finished the end of our saying by sealing it with a kiss on my forehead.

I stood tall and headed to my car and quickly speed off with no destination in mind.