Chapter 2

Chapter 2
I glanced at my Rolex seeing it was 4 in the morning as I pulled up to my house and I all ready knew Tiffany was going to be acting like a bitch when I walked in and I didn't want to hear shit she had to say.

Tiffany was someone I met when I first got into this business. She use to help traffic my work from state to state when I was real small time. She was a real hood chick use to the hustle life. Many niggas in the hood would wife her up but to me she wasn't wifey material in my eyes. She was a hood chick she loved the hood so much she wouldn't be able to function outside of the hood. She didn't aspire for nothing more then to be a hood bitch. Back in the day that use to be a turn on but lately that shit has been a turnoff.

"Where u been" She questioned with a roll of the neck. Just the sight of her and her ghetto ass attitude was blowing my high.

"Look tiff I don't want to hear your mou-" my words were cut off as I ducked from the mug she threw at my head now I know this bitch done lost her mind.

"You come home the next day talking about you don't want to hear my mouth. Nigga that's all you about to hear since you want to come In here all times of the night." She spat as she got in my face daring me to say something.

"Look Tiffany this is my house I do what I want while in my house. You can leave my spare key to my house in the morning when you head back to your house because I don't know what you have planned with slowly moving your belongings over here but we both know it's not going down like that."

"Nigga your house, fuck you I'm part of the reason you have this fucking wack as house. I held you down and helped your dumb ass out. So let's not go and claim what's yours because this, this is ours till I say other wise." She yelled as she waved her arms around the room.

As she kept going with her tantrum I headed back to my master and mentally made a note to get my locks changed. I hoped in the shower to wash away the pain I still had for putting my brother to rest the day before. See leave it to Tiffany to think I don't have any family and that's perfectly fine with me. In my title of work I learned early it was best if you didn't have family or if people thought you didn't. But it was clear someone knew of my lil brother and it was slowly killing me because I couldn't go and handle the person behind all of this. So that mean I had to keep everyone close and my ear to the streets.After my 30 minute shower I hoped out to see Tiff sitting on the sink smoking a blunt.

"Daddy im sorry for coming at you like that but-"

"No buts just leave it at the apology nothing more nothing less" I said cutting her off as I dried off.
With out another word she hopped off the sink and slowly swayed her size 2 frame toward me while letting the purple haze escape her nose.

Tiffany p.o.v

I couldn't have Karter mad at me plus the sight of the water slowly dripping down his 6 pack and V lines to his member didn't help either. I walked over to him letting my high take over and squatted so I can be eye with my dick, yes my dick. I slowly took him in my mouth while making eye contact with him. That shit just drove him crazy I could feel the pre cum slide down my throat. I was trying to suck all of the anger out of him and from his low curses I could tell I was succeeding.

Karter p.o.v

Tiffany's head game was in a league of its own she damn near had me about to bust in two minutes but, I had to hold back or she would have an attitude. I pulled her up and position her between me and the wall. With all the junk she was talking earlier and the drama I been dealing with I was about to release all of my frustration.

"Ouch baby not so haa-rrd" Tiffany stuttered as I had one of her legs wrapped around my waist ignoring her pleas for me to slow down.

"Shut the fuck up" I growled as I switched her into the doggy style position. I ignored all of her pleas to slow down and continued to fuck her and release all the build up inside of me into her.

"Fuuuuckkkk" we both yelled as we released are self at the same time. As I pulled out it hit me that I didn't strap up.

" I still want yo shit out of here by the morning." I yelled over my shoulder as I hoped back in the shower to rewash up.