Chapter 4

Karter

As soon as Meek pulled up behind me I took off into traffic following the GPS toward ole girl's car shop. I was all ready pissed off So I needed to get my car fixed before I looked at it and got pissed off more.

"Turn right your destination is on your right hand side...... you have arrived."

I pulled up to a large black cast iron gate with nothing but 7650 in silver numbers that was on the card.

"Hello." a young girl answered the phone all nonchalant.

"Um Ailani hit my car earlier and I'm outside trying to drop my car off?" I said confused as hell. Hell what kind of business they running. First off the location is odd, then they had this big ass gate ass gate stoping you from entering or seeing past it. To top it off ole girl answered the phone like I called her house.

"Oh Karter right?"

"Yeah."

As soon as I answered the gates opened revealing a long ass driveway.

"Pull up the driveway and park in front of the third driveway." click

I looked at the phone like it grew a head. I signaled for meek to follow me as I sped toward the third garage. I made sure I had my nine and extra clip on me before existing my car followed by Meek. On que Ailani and a girl who looked just like her walked out through the garage holding a digital garage.

"Hello Mr. Karter did you find the place ok?"

" Yeah what's up with this Fort Knox type security tho?"

" We have a few high profile clients and if you look around at the cars here you would agree there is a lot of money here that I have to keep safe." she smiled seeing me agree with her.

" We can head to my office to sign paper work. Your friend can follow or my sister, Alika, can entertain him till your return?"

"I'll follow your lead."

More like my eyes followed her eyes followed her ass to her office. What can I say baby girl was working with a lot of something back there good god.

"These papers just say you are releasing your car to my company so that the bumper can can be repaired."

I quickly signed and dated the paper.

" Now are you going to need to borrow a car till yours is ready to be returned?"

" What do you have?" as she looked over her inventory I sat back and admired her work ethic and her boobs. I wondered if it was the bra or are they naturally sitting up like that. She had to at least be a D cup hmmm.

" I have a Porsche Panamara, Jaguar XJ and XK, and a Mercedes S550." she listed breaking me from my train of thought I had to fix my semi hard as I cleared my throat.

" I'll take the 550 baby girl."

She slid another paper across for me to sign. " this just says. I'm allowing you to take one of my cars and you agree to return it the same way you received it."

She took the paper and made three copies of each before handing me my copies. we headed down a long as hallway that lead us to another garage, that needs her hand print to enter. when the door slid open I seen why every luxury car you could think of from. Bugatti to a stingray Corvette. she had three garages connected with cars nicely parked.

" You have all these cars and only gave me four choices what the hell." I barked as she came back with the keys to the Benz.

"I'm being generous by allowing you to take one of my cars free of charge. it wouldn't be a smart business move on my behalf to bee like yo you can take my 2015 Bugatti that's fully loaded and custom now would it?" She calmly asked questioned with an rises eyebrow.

I took a step forward into her personal space so she could here me loud and clear " only you know how to run your business, but next time don't disrespect me by counting my pockets baby girl. if I wanted to I could by that Bugatti and turn around and gift it to you just because. So assuming I can't afford to drive it for a few days only makes you look like an ass."

I grabbed the keys to the Benz from her and hopped in the driver seat as she got in the Bugatti and backed up and lead the way to where Meek and her sister were deep in they phones.

" This you" Meek questioned as he looked over the Benz.

" Just for a few days but we out."

-------------------

As we waited for the light to turn green a yellow lambo pulled on my right while a red Bugatti pulled up on my right. I placed my nine in my lap and made eye contact with Meek letting him know to be ready if shit get crazy. Both windows rolled down revealing Ailani in the Bugatti and her sister in the lambo.

"I got way to way to much money of my own that hasent been counted to be trying to count your. Did you ever think when I said MINE I meant it belong to my personal collection of cars baby boy. Oh yeah the only time I'm disrespectful is when I want to stunt every now and then"

She smirked as her sister laughed shaking her head. As soon as the light turned green they both took off in front of me leaving me speechless.

" That's a bad bitch" was all I could say as I laughed heading to my destination.

Thanks for reading this chapter sorry for the long wait and short update. Do y'all like Ailani cause I love her personality lol. leave feed back and I won't have y'all wait to long till the next update. Happy New Years