Introduction.

Hey guys. I just wanted to say. Please don't copy my story and if there's something you don't understand please feel free to #comment or #inbox .

And please don't criticise my grammar and don't blame me for what is happening in the story. Its just a story.

All the names and characters are from my own thoughts.

As a writer i won't write long and long author notes because i understand that they are boring.

But in my author notes you would found what would happen later or a hint about the story.

I just hope you like it. Please vote and comment , so that other's may found it.

Thank you.

*****************************

A prediction was made " that the Ruler of France would be a woman." But no one wanted a woman to rule the kingdom.

As long , as there was a son born , no problem was cause. But the prediction did not end here.
"When the twins would be born, the female one would be the one. The one associated with the powerful elements, the one that would save the world."

Everyone was happy as no twins were born.

But one night , when the caros of the king was passing the forest "Nowhere" with his pregnant queen . The unexpected happen.

That Night , was the night when everything started. when she was born, with her brother both holding hands, were born the twins. The prediction was right. Both was mark with an element. The boy with the "wind" and the girl with "fire".

That night a decision was taken. That decision was that bad , that both the king and the queen lose something.

That night "they lose the princess".

******************************

Please vote and comment. ❤