|Handsome guy|

Handsome guys was staring at me from the time i came in the music class till the last minute . The teacher announce that as the famous Day is coming .

Audition would be held that is who is going to dance with the 3 main characters . I wanted to take part so i fill my entry forms. I guess i'm a little excited . As i was about to come out of the room , i bump in the wall as some girls was so getting impatient to get out of the class.

But the wall was strange cause it has a leather jacket , shitt. Looking upstairs i found Mr blue eyes smirking at me.

Hello bella , i guess you love staring as its the only thing your doing since you came.

He smirk while saying , my eyes widened and my cheeks flush. God what i'm gonna do . Then i reply.

Ah my bad .... Boy i was not staring , i was just figuring if those gorgeous eyes of yours are fake like your body.

And this hit me. Never told a boy that his muscle are fake. Because my Mr Blue eyes was piss . Shit Alex better run.

Oh so you think its fake . So let me show you then .

It was then when i could fall unconscious or i would prefer if the earth could swallow me. He remove his jacket and then HiS bloody shirt man.

I was shock so was those who was left to go out of the class. Even the teacher was still here. He was smirking and shaking his head. God i guess i did something wrong.

Then i notice that strange tattoo he had on his left hand that came on his chest . It was the same as mine. But his was a symbol of a woman spreading water . I stare at his tattoo . And he seem to understand and his eyes widen . He put his shirt on.

And i on the other hand was still thinking about my tattoo.

"Mom.. why do i have this thing on my back. "

"What thing Alex?"

"That figure where you see a female crashing flames around her. ".

"I just don't know doll."

That day i've learn i was adopted . Automatically my hands went on my back where the tattoo was. I did not thought that someone was watching my every reaction.

I rush out of the room. And went inside to the nearby girls washroom. It was empty. I remove my school blouse and stare at my tattoo. It became more and more beautiful each year.

It was when the door open , i realise i was only with my black bra. Mr blue eyes came inside .
He was not looking at me as i could see through the mirror . He was looking at me through the mirror .

I put my blouse quickly but he stop it and turn me around. I look in those blue eyes . And he says.

Since when did you have that mark on you.

My general reply was.

Since i was born.

And he seems to be shocked.

Then he spoke again.

When is your birthday Alexsandra?

I replied . Next week on the school festival.

Why are you asking those question? I was confuse and wanted to know the reason why he wanted to know.

Because you're her.. And then he left.

And then it happen to me , that i never told that boy my name.

********************************

Interesting 😍👌