Prologue

26rd March 2017
(Jeon Areum thoughts)
It was spring; cherry blossoms starts to bloom; its a time where you find the person you love. But for me it was time to separate from the person I love. Once upon a time I used to cheerish this spring for finding my love. But now, I hate it, I hate spring!

Lim Chang Wook! I hate you!

Today I found out that all this time, I was deceived; by my own boyfriend! Holding hands in public and going on dates, just became my dream, I didn't even get to do that with you. Yet, your already with another girl, you cheated on me with my friend. You asked me to keep our relationship secret so Hye Ri wouldn't get hurt, you jerk! What about me?

Lee Hye Ri I don't blame you either do I blame Chang Wook, maybe I'm just the problem.

(Flashback )
Chang Wook: Areum I didn't mean to hurt you if you are I'm sorry. I should've told you earlier but I didn't have enough courage and you were Hye Ri's friend so I didn't knew how to tell you

Areum: Why would I get hurt by a jerk like you? Don't do this to Hye Ri even though you did it to me.

Chang Wook: I won't! You know it's your fault too right? You always kept yourself busy and ignored me. If you had gave me some of your time this wouldn't have happened.

Areum: Are you blaming me for you cheating with Hye Ri?

Chang Wook:No I was just telling you the fact about the reason for me to choose Hye Ri...

*slaps*

Areum: Don't ever show me your face ever again!
(Flashback ends)

(Areum thoughts)
It's okay! Don't cry! You're alright! Park Areum you're not weak, you're strong! Don't cry for a jerk! You can't! Hwating!

*bumps into someone*

Areum: sorry

Areum continues to walk. She enters the local shop to buy a cup of ramyeon. Unfortunately, there was only one cup of ramyeon left. She hurried to get the cup and quickly grabbed it but at the same someone grabbed it too. She truned around to see who it was- it truned out to be an good looking guy with a familiar face but she couldn't see his face properly as he hid his face with his cap immediately.

Areum: get your hands off my food
Guy: your food?
Areum: yh! My food! So get it off! While I'm still being nice!
Guy: Get it if you can

The guy snatches the cup and runs to the counter and pays the money.

Areum: Hey! Give it back! You a**hole!

While she was screaming the guy ignores her and leaves the shop. Areum follows him outside but was nowhere to be seen.

Areum: Ah~ today is just my bad day! I'm dying from hunger and that son of a b*tch took my food. Why is everything bad happening today! Ah~

The guy comes from the back quietly and leaves the cup of ramyeon on the table outside the store, with a note and leaves on the black van. Areum sits down on the chair in disappointment and looks at the table where she finds a note with a cup of noodles.

Note:
Enjoy the food! Even if your day is bad something good happens it's just that you don't notice! You don't have to pay me, you can say this is my treat for you! ><

Areum: Psycho! Why would he spend his money? If he's that rich he should donate it! Did he fell for me or something!? Jerkass!

She eats the food and goes home.

Next day...

( In class)
Homeroom teacher: today we have a transfer student.
*looks at the door*
Please come in.

The transfer student comes in and the whole class screamed.

Transfer student: (안영하세요) Hello my name is Lai Guan Lin! I hope you guys will take care of me.. I'm looking forward to meet you all.

Homeroom teacher looks around the class to find an empty chair. Lucky their was an chair available next to Areum.

Homeroom teacher: Guan Lin you can sit next to Areum

Guan Lin takes his seat; the lesson will start. But when he truns around to see his seatmate, he freezes.

Guan Lin: you!?

Areum: Do you know me?

Guan Lin: bumpy girl!?