Chapter 11: Beginning of an End

4 months later...

In the changing room of Wanna One; 10 handsome boys were sitting in a row beside each other, infront of an enormous mirror. Their make-up artist were doing their makeup and their hair stylish were styling their hair.

Afterwards their stylish comes and gives them something to wear. Therefore, one by one they go inside a room to change and come back. Lastly, a tall good looking boy goes inside to change. Suddenly, the door opens. "Kukung!" a pretty girl with a beautiful smile surprises them. "Areum-ah" they cheer as she comes inside.

Areum: Daniel oppa~!*hugs*
Daehwi oppa~! *hugs*
Jisung oppa~!*hugs*
SungWoon oppa~! *hugs*
Jinyoung oppa~! *hugs*
Woojin oppa~! *hugs*
Minhyuk oppa~! *hugs*
Jaehwan oppa~! *hugs*
Seongwoo oppa~!*hugs*

Daehwi: Areum! I thought you wouldn't come!

Areum: I told you I would!

SungWoon: Aren't you gonna ask about Guan Lin?

Areum: I was.. just abo-
*someone comes out of the door*

Daniel: Speak of devil! Devil is here!

Guan Lin: uh! Areum!?

Areum: Guan Lin! Were you surprised? *blushes*

Guan Lin: YH! *smiles*

Minhyuk: I feel like we r the third wheels! I think we should go!

Areum: No! Don't! It's okay!

Minhyuk: if you say so

Guan Lin: *moans* How can you be okay? Why would you tell people to stay if they wish to go? *looks at his band members*
If you said you'd go then you should!

Areum: Aren't you bit too harsh?

Guan Lin: Well *blushes* they should know when to go!

Seongwoo: Now you're ignoring your hyungs! Since your girlfriend came here! Waah!

Guan Lin: Then should I ignore Areum? Maybe then she will realise how much I love her!

Woojin: yh! You should do that!

Areum: Oppa!

Woojin: Just kidding!

Guan Lin: if you guys are done can you get out?

Jisung: Why should we? This is our room too, u that rgt!?

Guan Lin: I don't care! We need some privacy!

Jaehwan: To kiss her?

Guan Lin: Hyung! How can you say that infront of your dongsaeng?

Jinyoung: Kiss her! Then we'll go!

Every one: KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER!

Guan Lin: you guys r embarrassing me!*blushes*

Areum tiptoes and reaches for Guan Lin's soft lips. They kiss gently. Everyone cheers in excitement. They looks at each other, Guan Lin smiles and grabs her waist. They kiss again, deeply.

• • •

On the stage

Host: And guess who's next? The one we all were waiting for soo long! PLEASE WELCOME WANNA ONE!!!
*applause*

The lights would go off. Then gradually come up again. The music starts and the audience screams in madness. Soon it ends and the crowds go crazy.

• • •

2 months later....

Walking under the autumn's trees; where redish, yellowish and orange leaves falls, holding hands in public, going on a date today, I think today.. my dream came true. It was only possible because it was you!

Guan Lin: Today's our 6 months anniversary.. so I want to do something special! What do you wanna do?

Areum: Nothing! I just.. want to hold your big hands like this throughout the day-Don't you dare try to escape!?

Guan Lin: I won't! I would never! I will always hold you tiny hands like this!

Areum: Gua- Pan Lin!

Guan Lin: I told you not to call me that!*moans*

Areum: O-kay! Goblin!

Guan Lin: Goblin's are short and ugly! And m opposite of that! M tall and handsome!

Areum: Was the goblin in Guardian: the lonely and great god ugly n short?

Guan Lin: No.

Areum: then? Plus it suits your name.. Guan Lin! Goblin!

Guan Lin: I don't think so..

Areum: Anyways, Let's come here again next year in spring

Guan Lin: Okay!

Areum: Let's come here after 5 years.. after 10 years.. Let's come here every year.. later let's come here with our children... then when we get old n become grandparents.. then great-grandparents.

Guan Lin: Okay! Let's do that! Every time we come here- never let go of our hands through out the day!

Areum: I like it.. actually no.. I love it!

They stop in the middle and looks at each other. Guan Lin goes towards Areum to kiss but suddenly he hears something. "Lai Guan Lin!" Someone shouts his name. He truns around to see who it was, it would be one of his fan. So he grabs Areum's hand and they ran.

Areum: people recognises you! You should have been more careful!

Guan Lin: ikr! But why doesn't it matter when m with you?

Areum: ah~ There's no use talking to u

They find a conner and hides there, which tricks the fan to go to a different direction. Areum's back would be on the wall and Guan Lin would be infront of her still grabbing her hand with his other arm leaning on the wall.
He releases his hand from hers and lifts her head. And he kisses her passionately!

The End.