Chapter 6

Louis' POV:

The warm, gentle breeze ruffled my hair as I tried keeping it under control with one hand and while with the other I held my guitar. I was propped against a tree when I heard a someone giggling.

I stood up and looked around me. no one was there. I sat down and continued strumming my guitar.

Once again I heard someone giggling. This time I got up and followed the sound.

I came to a huge old oak that had a mahogany red and creamish white checkered blanket spread out on the ground along with a classical guitar.

I picked up the light carved instrument and began examining it. It was a honey golden colored wood, I think. And on the back a cross was engraved.

"Louis" whispered a beautiful soft voice.

My head looked up and I saw Chrissy, but instead of her in black long sleeves and dark jeans, she wore a flowy coral dress. Her hair wasn't teased and it fell to her waist in waves, a flower crown kept her waves out of her face. No heavy makeup. No extreme, dark nor harsh colors at all.

She smiled before running off. I chased her and laughed as I began catching up with her.

I finally caught up, I immediately grabbed her waist and picked her up. She squealed demanding me to put her down.

I did as she wanted me to. She was smiling and was about to say something and her smile faded. The same eyes that were sparkling were know full of terror.

A sharp pain struck just as she screamed. I turned and that's when I saw him.

My attacker. My enemy. My own father.

His dark blue eyes pierced my bright blue as a nasty smirk spread across his buff aged face.

Anger boiled inside me as a forgot about my injury. I reached my fist up to wipe that ugly smirk off of his face, but he was to quick.

He pinned me quickly to the ground and pulled out a switch blade. I froze and felt sick to my stomach. It wasn't fear for my own safety or life, but I was worrying for Chrissy, but where is she?

My father got up and pushed me over to two strong men that were with him, then he began running toward the barn and he when he opened the door on the ground lay Chrissy.

"Chrissy!" I yelled before one of the men punched me right in the gut.

"Gus, were taking the girl and Nathan will tattle care of my son here." he ordered picking up Chrissy's limp body and carrying it to the black truck as I felt another stabbing pain in my chest.

I jerked and yelled. I looked around and I wasn't in the forest by the barn no more, I was in my bedroom surrounded by my posters. No dad, no creepy men, no Chrissy.

My heart was still beating violently in my chest. Sweat covered my body and my head throbbed. I sat up in my bed and rested my head in my hands.

"Just another nightmare..." I murmured to myself as I laid back down.

My mind was scattered as I tried removing the image of Chrissy unconscious on the ground and my father.

Chrissy....

Her brown locks wouldn't leave my head. Are we friends? Does she like me? Will we hang out more often? Should I trust her?

I turned my head to face the wall. In the corner stood my guitar. I had gotten it on my eighth birthday from my Nana Margaret before she passed away. It was black with a few red and white streaks on the body. Then my eyes stopped at the window.

"Fuck.."

I left the window open before I fell asleep. Immediately I got up and went to the window.

I pushed it closed and waited for the tiny click that would assure me that the window was locked.

I got back to my bed and began drowsing off.

Chrissy...

Ayeeeeee! Sorry for the late update and sorry bout this crap chapter. Anyway please comment and vote and if I get ten comments and five votes, I'll update! ILYSFM!!!

xEmma Marie