Chapter 1

Chrisy's POV:

"Get out of there you bitch!"

My heart was pounding in my chest and tears stained my pale cheeks.

"Are you fucking deaf!" my father screamed again.

I reached out my thin hand to open the door and then stopped. If I opened the door he will probably hurt me like last time. I had bruises all over my body along with cuts that I had inflicted on myself.

"Fuck you whore!" he yelled before the sound of glass shattering rang through my ears.

I got up from the ground and walked over to the window. A few kids were riding their bikes on the street laughing and having fun. When I was a child, my parents never allowed me to associate with the kids my age.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. A tear rolled down my cheek. Why did my life have to be so horrible?

My father physically abused me for many years and my mum always took it hard on me. Everything I did was never good enough for her. School isn't any good either. Everyday I'm bullied. Mostly because of my stupid mistakes from middle school.

I looked around my neat room. My eyes stopped at my night table. That was where I kept my collection of blades. Oh how did I miss the feeling of the sharp blade opening up my skin.

In just seconds I was already at the dresser searching for a new blade. Once I had the blade in my hands, I pulled up the sleeves of my black sweater and began pressing the sharp metal into my wrist.

Hey loves! This is the first chapter Half-a-Heart!! Anyway please vote and leave a comment! Thnx!

xEmma