Chapter 3

Chrisy's POV:

I made my way through the crowded hallway, keeping my blue orbs on my black converse. Once in a while I would get pushed by a few populars. But most of the time I tried ignoring the hurtful insults.

"Bitch...."

"Whore..."

"Poser..."

Each word felt like a million stabs. And it's the same routine everyday. I wake up, get yelled at by my mum, get bullied, go home and get abused by my drunk father, cry, cut, and then repeat.

"Hey whore!" yelled a familiar voice.

Vivian.

Not only was she the cheer captain and one of the populars, but she also was such a bitch. She never was alone because her entire bitchy posey was always at her heels.

"Are you deaf or something!" Vivian yelled running in front of me.

I was relieved that her whole group wasn't with her today. It was only Tiffany, Bethany, Vanessa, and Marianne.

In just seconds her entire group surrounded me blocking my way to my locker.

"What do you want Vivian." I said looking at her blonde head.

"I don't want anything....." she replied exchanging glances with Vanessa who was giggling along with the other three attention whores.

"I just wanted to ask you a question... If your a vampire aren't you supposed to stay in dark?" she finished before falling into a laughing fit with her friends.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking, breaking the circle of the laughing whores.

When I finally made my way to my classroom, I chose a seat the farthest away from the board. Then I sat down and quietly observed my surroundings.

A few people were discussing last weeks party that was at Bella's place, some were just messing around, and a few others were just sitting in their seats.

Then I noticed a brunette guy with his bangs in his face. He wasn't talking to anyone and seemed to be in his own little world.

Just then the bell rang.

"All right class go sit down." said Mr. Gertfield before clearing his throat.

"Now class, tomorrow we will be starting our semester project."

Groans and boos came from every direction.

"Now class, no need to start a rebellion." he said hoping to quiet down the class.

Nearly everyone began yelling and acting like retarded hooligans.

"If you guys don't quiet down right now, a few of you will have a detention and a Saturday school this week."

Everyone shut up immediately, detention wasn't that bad, but Saturday school was hell. Six hours of torture in a bloody classroom with some terrible teacher, usually Ms. Van'Buren.

"Anyway as I was say- Will someone wake Louis up." said Mr. Gertfield.

Jeff turned around and hit the brunette boy's head with an English work book.

Immediately he jerked up and looked up at Mr. Gertfield.

"Mr. Tomlinson, this is your fourth time falling asleep in my class this month."

"I'm s-s-sorry Mr. Gertfield...." mumbled Louis looking down at his desk.

"One more time and you'll be napping in detention." warned Mr. Gertfield before continuing tomorrow's assignment.

"Yes Mr. Gertfield..." replied Louis.

I tried focusing my attention on what Mr. Gertfield was saying, but I would always end up staring at Louis.

His hands were in his lap and his bright blue orbs staring at the ground. Then I noticed his eyes. I realized what they were.

Tears.....

So there you guys have it! Chapter three finished! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Love you guys soo fucking much!Please vote,comment, and share this story!xEmma