// T H E 1 9 7 5 //

// T H E 1 9 7 5 //

(Every chapter is based on the songs.)

"Step into your skin? I'd rather jump into your bones. Taken up your mouth so you breathe through your nose."

// Have you ever tried to tell someone to calm down and relax, but they wouldn't listen to you? Where it got to a point that they were so stressed, it stressed you out? Well, then you know where this is going.

It's hard to keep from jumping all over them, when you're the one who's supposed to be calm around them. You just want to shake them, and just tell them to be quiet. Or to sit in the corner for a while.

When I was a kid, now, I'm being realistic. I actually had a special corner, I called it my "chill corner". It was on the side wall of my bedroom. Whenever I needed a break, I'd go and sit there. I'd read books, plus a window was right there, giving a perfect view of the small town I loved so much.

But what happens when you all of the sudden don't have a "chill corner"?, you don't panic. At some point, you can find your self a spot somewhere, sometime.

A girlfriend of mine came over to my house to visit me, we stayed outside for hours talking. It got so quiet when it began to get darker outside. She was telling me that she was nervous about what was going to happen to us two. I told her she didn't have to worry, if she ever needed me, I'd be there if I could. That it would have to be a life threatening emergency in order for me to not be able to be there for her.

The hard thing about being with her, was that I had to promise alot of things I had no control over, just to make her feel better. And sometimes, for the one you love dearly, it seems necessary to do so. Sometimes you just have to tell it like it is.

She looked so pretty out in the cold, the city lights reflected in her eyes, she just threw her hands up in the air, and started twirling. Her hair was in her face, constantly tucking it behind her ears. She was a laughing, crazy mess. I loved that about her. I stopped her, and held her shoulders.

I moved the hair from infront of her face, I told her "don't worry." I kissed her. She didn't kiss me, I kissed her. I felt something with her. I loved her too much to keep her worrying. We sat down near the tree in front of her house and held each other.

I know, this one must be the hardest story that you've had to understand, but every word is my word. This book is my world. //

-Matty