drink-heat

Ink's POV

    I was coming home to dream after ALMOST kicking errors behind. (Yes, he just said that. It depends on who the character is to me before cussing) I walked in the front door to hear groans of discomfort from upstairs. The groans became louder as I went up the creaky stairs of dreams castle. I found myself at the door of our room, where the noises were coming from.
    The door was locked when I slowly turned the handle and stopped at a certain point. I quickly painted a key and unlocked the door, the noises stopped when I did. I peaked into the room to see dream looked at me and covering his mouth while holding a pillow between his legs.

No ones POV

    Dream stared at ink while ink smirked. Ink went closer to the smaller skeleton as dream fell onto his back. Dream blushed and didn't know of anything that was going on. All he knew was that he was hot and felt a ache in his lower region. Ink slowly took dreams jacket, revealing his rib-cage. He licked dreams top rib and he let out a small moan.
    Ink chuckled a mischievous laugh and began to lick dreams whole rib-cage. Dreams moans became louder and louder as he continued. When ink had finished he kissed dream passionately and asked..."do you know what i'm doing, dreamy?" ink asked. Dream shook his head. Ink smirked at his response and started to kiss his neck. Dream felt an weird urge for more and started to take inks top off.
    Ink helped and the two were both half naked. Dream sat up for a moment and took off his gloves and crown, as well as his shoes. Ink smiled at dreams actions and once again pinned him to the bed. He kicked his shoes off onto the ground. "Lets say we have a little kid, what would you name them?" ink asked.
    Dream thought for a moment then happily spoke...
    "Palette!, their name would be palette!" dream cheered.
    "Well, you'll get your wish~" ink whispered seductively in dreams ear(?). Dream was confused by this and didn't even know how babys were made. Ink started to slid his hands to dreams pants and he gasped at the sudden touch. Ink took them off swiftly, and started to rub his member. Dream moaned loudly. Ink went to the side of the bed and and pulled dream to sit up. Ink licked the tip of him and dream covered his mouth. Dream let go, wanting more from his lover.
    "I-Ink, w-what's happening to me?" dream asked in pure ecstasy.
    "It's called heat, heat is where you wanna do the thing with somebody. I'm gonna kill two birds with one stone doin this~" ink said seductively. Dream blushed, and moaned again as ink went deeper on him. Dream couldn't control himself and put a hand on his head to make him deep-throat him. Ink gagged a little, but chuckled silently. He bobbed his head up and down on dream, making the smaller scream with pleasure.
    "Ahhh!~, inky!, s-something's, ahh~" dream yelped, trying to warn the other. Ink kept going and soon dream came. "What was *pant* that stuff?" dream asked as ink swallowed it.
    "That was cum~, its something that happens with a lot of pleasure~" dream nodded and laid down as he was tired. Ink got up and took off his jacket and pants, then got on top of dream. He squeaked with surprise as ink rubbed his lower region. Dream summoned a Ecto-clit as ink continued to rub. Ink formed a member and dream looked down at it with a longing look.
    Ink chuckled and rubbed his member against his clit. Dream moaned, wanting the giant stick inside of him. "Now this will hurt, so i'm gonna go easy on you, ok?" dream nodded with approval and ink started to slide in. Dreams walls began to stretch at the large thing inside of him and tears welled up in his eyes. He bit his lip until ink kissed him after stopping. Ink pulled away and waited.
    The pain went away and dream wiggled his hips for a test, he moaned in result. Ink took this as a signal to move and started to thrust slowly in the tightening walls. Dream started to scream with pleasure...

Blueberries POV

    I was happily watching tv while waiting for my friends. I live with them since error destroyed my universe and pap is with core!frisk. Loud sounds started to come from upstairs. They sounded....weird.

No ones POV

    Dream screamed with pleasure as ink hit his prostate."Oh!, yes!, please!~, there!~" he shouted. Ink began to feel like he was about to cum and so did dream. Dream cummed, spilling the liquid all over inks member. Ink cummed as well, filling dream to brim with his substance. Ink and dream both panted from the act and the door swung open.
    Blueberry was standin there confused and kinda flustered. Dream and ink whipped there heads around to see him. They blushed and ink grabbed the blanket to cover them selves. Blueberry left, now scarred for life....

(Request #1)