naj freshpaper

(Imma try something new)

Fresh's POV

    I sat at my desk, a lamp shinning upon my homework and the moonlight replacing the lamp I had by my bed.
    I yawn out tiredly and looked at the small digital clock that gleamed red. 12:19. Wow, i've been up this long?. I chuckle a bit and stand from my chair, it was old and looked to about break. I lay in my bed, ready to fall asleep.

~<*>~

    I open my eyes to the screeching sound of my alarm as I jump out of bed. I slam my hand on the snooze button. Why did I have to put the clock on my desk.
    I sigh and get dressed in my usual attire. I grab my bag and head out to highschool. I hadn't made breakfast so I was starving. Living with no parents can be quite the hassle sometimes.
    I wipe the sweat off my forehead as I stop sprinting in front of the school gates. I see many jocks outside and a few nerds hustling in the corner. I see alphys and papyrus so I rush over to them.
    They were shaking profusely and shook harder when a loud voice ran throughout the courtyard. "Where's that fu*king nerd!?!?!" alphys pulled me over to her before I could see who had yelled.
    "Run! Fresh, run!" I didn't hesitate following her command and sprinted into the school. I heard fast steps behind me, I decided to look behind me. Bad decision.
    It was pj, full sprinting towards me in rage and at that moment, I was pressed against lockers with no escape. He slammed his hands beside me head, causing the locker doors to shake.
    "It was you!" he yelled impatiently. 'Crap' I smiled nervously as my skull beaded with sweat.
    "W-what are you talking about?" I asked. He huffed and grabbed the collar of my plaid shirt.
    "You know exactly what i'm talking about! You pulled that dumb ass trap on undyne!" crap, he knows. He lifted me from the ground, my feet nor toes able to touch the tiled floor.
    I gulp and look into his eyes. His eyes didn't have hate, they had a sort of sympathy that had another trait swimming with it. He suddenly slammed my head against the locker. "And your not getting away with it sh*t free!" I hold up my hands to stop his fist from flying into my face.
    "Wait!, let's make a deal then!" I desperately shouted. He still held his fist up but obliged to my offer.
    "What's that?" he asked, still threatening to punch me.
    "W-well, um...." I thought for a moment. "I-I could tutor you!" his expression read 'are kidding me'. His fist inched closer to me. "I-I mean... Coach Error has seen your grades right?" his face went sour. He dropped me.
    "Fine. What time do you want me to come over? And where do you live?" he asked impatiently. He's coming to my house?!?!.
    "U-umm, in a apartment down blook lane and.....m-maybe f-four?" THIS SOUNDS LIKE A DATE!!!!.
    "So, right after school. If you don't bring my grades up" he punched his fist into the other hand. "You know what's gonna happen" I gulped and nodded. He walked away calmly, like nothing ever happened. But that look in his eye was....enchanting.....

~<*>~

(I see everyone doing this little thing so I might as well)