gensy

(I'm sorry if I get the dom and sub mixed up T~T. I like this ship but it always confuses me. Just sorry if I butcher it)

Sensy's POV

I was waiting outside ganz's house. Ever since I accidentally hit him....i've been trying to fix it. He's a great friend of mine. I was having a fight with someone after school. Ganz tried to stop the fight right when my fist was flying.
You can guess the rest. I played on my phone while I stood against the hard brick wall. The door finally creaked open and revealed a nicely dressed ganz. I blushed at his outfit. He had on only his turtle neck, long jeans and sneakers. He smiled cheerfully and held his hands behind his back. "I'm ready!" ganz spoke enthusiastically.
I'd asked him to go to the movies, but didn't expect him to be so enthusiastic. I smiled warmly as the bright sun slowly came down and the area turned dark. It was beautiful. I shake my head and look over to ganz. He was looking at the sunset with a warm smile.
I blushed and grabbed his hand. I dragged him over to the theater. He looked at me with a confused look. We made it to the theater and stopped at the front doors. I panted and gasped for air. Ganz was panting as he held his knees to keep balance. I walk up to the person at the front and hand him my tickets.
Ganz wanted me to pick some kind of romance movie. Ganz finally came up to the front and I wwaked him inside. The kid that I was trying to beat up earlier today was with one of the cheerleaders while he was yelling at a employee.
I scowled and started to roll up my sleeve. Ganz grabbed my wrist and shook his head from side to side. I sighed but unrolled my sleeve. He was lucky ganz stopped me. Ganz walked towards a double door and pushed one door open.
It was a theater room. The chairs lined up perfectly with each other and few people were sitting in the chairs. Ganz chose a seat that was around the middle of the theater. I sat beside him and waited.
Right when the movie was about to start, I heard someone sit right behind me. Rex, or should I say his real name, Jake. He was the school 'tough guy' and I hated his guts. Ganz gave me the signal to ignore him.
I tried my best throughout the movie but he kept kicking my seat but I finally snapped when he put his feet on top of my head for a foot rest. I grabbed his ankles and through him in front of me. Ganz gasped as the cheerleader giggled.
Jake got up from the ground and stomped towards me, many people moving out of the way and watching the fight. I threw some punches and hit him a couple times but he missed me by a long shot.
An employee got between us and stopped the fight. I breathed heavily as ganz grabbed my right arm. He started to drag me outside of the theater. Once we were outside, I huffed and leaned against a wall. "Sensy! You have to stop being so aggressive!" he pleaded. I sighed and got up from the wall.
"Sorry, he was just annoying me and this was supposed to make up for punching you" I apologized. Ganz smiled. I was confused. He walked in front of me and laid his hands onto my cheeks. I blushed. He leaned in and stood onto his toes.
Ganz kissed me softly. My eyes closed slowly as I melted into his warm touch. I wrap my arms around his waist and continue to kiss back.
When we pulled apart, ganz smiled.
"Now you don't have to make up anything, cause that was my mission when you asked to go to the movies any way!" he said excitingly. I smiled. Jake came out with an angry expression. Great.....

(Request #7)