Chapter 13

*Sunday Morning*

I got up really early and went to Ethan's room. I jumped on his bed and started playfully slapping his face.

"EMMIIIIIII! WHAT THE HELL!!!!" ETHAN SCREAMED AT ME.

"Sorry i thought it was a game. You did it to me the other day so i thought i would do back for payback." i said getting scared.

"HOW IS THIS A GAME!" he screamed at me.

I ran out of the room and into my own. I flopped onto my bed and cried hard into my pillow. He did this to me the other day?! I thought we were having fun!

The door bell rang. MOLLY! I raced down the stairs and opened the front door, i jumped into her arms.

"I missed you!" she yelled at me, squeezing me tight.

Yes it hasn't been long since we saw each other (Friday), but we are the best friends anyone could possible be.
We both raced up to my room and we started gossiping to each other. A little while after that there was a knock on my door.
"Come in!" i yelled to them.
It was Gray.
"Hi Gray" i said. "What's up"
"What happened this morning?" he asked completely confused.
"Oh." i said looking down at my feet. "I woke up Ethan and i thought it was fun. He didn't take it as a joke."
"Em don't worry. Just don't do it again because he seriously hates being woken up. Believe me i know!" he said with a laugh.
"Thanks Gray" i said giving him a hug.
"You guys are seriously the cutest!" Molly said sitting on my bed.
Gray walked out of the room.
*a few hours passed*

"STOP LYING TO ME! I KNOW YOU TRIED TO GET INTO MY PHONE!" Molly screamed at me. 

"I swear i didn't! It was Gray!" i yelled back at her. 

Before our fight happened, Molly went to the bathroom. I went on her phone because she got a message. I didn't get to see the message in time because she was coming back. She noticed someone had gone on her phone and i lied to her and told her it was Gray.

She marched into Gray's room and all i heard was yelling. She was yelling her heart out at him and he didn't know what was happening. 

Gray stood at my doorway with his arms crossed. 

"Why did you tell Molly that i went through her phone?" he asked with a shocked look. 

"Because i didn't want her to yell at me" i said not looking him in the eyes. 

"I'm so disappointed in you Emmi" he said walking away.

I cried for the rest of the night. I'm such an idiot! Why the hell would i think that's right? Your so stupid! Good job they hate you now!

 -

-

-

Hey guys thanks for reading. I have some great ideas for the next chapter! Vote plsssssssss xo thanks guys! :)