Chapter 18

"AHHHHH!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.
I was sitting up in bed screaming like a lunatic.
I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried as hard as i possible could into them.
BANG
The boys burst through the door.
"What happened!" Ethan said cuddling up next to me.
"I.. haddd... a.. baddd....dreammm" i sobbed hard into his chest.
"Aww babygirl what happened?" Gray said rubbing my back while i snuggled up to Ethan.
"Jason...kidnapped meee....and and he.. shotttt...me in the head.... and killedddd...meee!" i cried shivering.
"Emmi. Jason is in prison. He's not getting out anytime soon. We will never let anything happen to you, ever!" Ethan said pulling me closer to him.
"What the hell happened?" Cam said standing at my door.
"Nothing, she's fine." Gray told her.
She walked off confused.
"What will happen if he comes back after me!" i said scared out of my mind.
"He will never come after you again baby. Your safe now." Gray told me still comforting me.
"Thank you guys." i said miserable to them.
After a while of just talking, they left me in my room and i started to change to go out with the boys. Cam was supposed to come with us but she got an urgent call from work so she'll probably catch up with us later.
I slowly got changed into sweats and a baggy t-shirt then put on my runners.
I didn't even bother with makeup but instead left my hair in a ponytail.
I walked down stairs and sat on the couch playing a game on my phone.
Ethan came down with Gray just behind him.
"Ready Em?" he asked.
"Yeah" i said feeling like crap.
We got into the car and i sat in the back while the boys sat up front.
"Where are we going?" i asked.
"Ice cream" Gray said with a smile.
I couldn't help but smile back. They know how much i love ice cream. They're seriously the best brothers in the world.
We arrived at the ice cream parlour and went inside.
"Alex!" they boys went up and bro hugged their friend.
After their little reunion Alex walked up to me.
"Hi, you must be Emmi?" he said politely.
"Hi" i said back shyly.
We all sat at a table and the boys were just talking as they haven't seen eachother in so long.
"So how long are you staying?" Ethan asked Alex.
"I'm staying for around 1 month."
"Oh yeah cool."
They talked for a while longer and i was bored so i went on my phone.
I was in the middle of a game when Gray asked
"What do you want Em?" he asked.
"Can i just get a cookies and cream please?" i asked with a pouty face.
"Sure. Ethan and I are going to order be right back." he said than walked off with Ethan.
"So sexy how are you?" Alex said smiling at me.
"I'm good?." i said worried and concerned.
"That's good gorgeous" he said still smiling at me.
"I'm just gonna head to the bathroom quickly" i said to him.
"Ok baby. Gonna miss you" he said with a grin.
I walked past him and he slapped my ass.
"Nice booty!" he said only loud enough for me to hear.
I walked faster towards the bathroom.
WHAT THE FU-! DID HE SERIOUSLY SLAP MY ASS?! I stared into the mirror completely confused.
He does realise i'm 13 and he's 21! This is really starting to creep me out.
I walked back and the boys were all sitting at the table eating their ice cream. I sat down very cautious that he was gonna now say something about my breasts but he didn't say anything. He pretended like nothing happened.
"You good Em?" Ethan asked concerned.
"Yeah i'm fine" i said digging into my ice cream.
This was gonna be a longgggg month
-
-
-
Thank you guys soooooo much for reading! Sorry that Alex is like this in the book😬 No hate on Alex in anyway! I love him just as much as you guys do! Alright guys thanks again :)