Jewpiter and the Whale Fucker

After AJC (whale fucker)had recovered from his urge to rape the ever living shit out of anything that weighed above 400 pounds, he became a man of honor, integrity, and riches. However, his counterpart and soon to be soulmate Abienno Fernandez (jewpiter), had plans to turn AJC into a sex crazed whale fucking demon once again.

As AJC exited the rehab building for the last time, Abienno confronted him. They stood there in silence for 30 seconds, admiring each other. AJC looked down at Abienno's monster cock and noticed it starting to grow. AJC pushed Abienno to the ground, and proceeded to flip him over. AJC furiously unbuttoned his pants to shove his cock into Abienno's tight asshole. As AJC proceeded to plunder Abienno's asshole, he reached around and grab Abienno's monster cock and began to stroke it. Abienno moaned in pleasure as AJC used his spit to lube up his monster cock. Abienno came furiously as AJC plundered his anus with his 9 inch stick of justice and integrity. AJC unleashed 17 gallons of semen into Abienno's tight asshole, causing Abienno to shriek out of pure joy. All of AJC's years of rehab had been for nothing.

One week later, AJC was arrested for the rape and murder of 20 blue whales in the Atlantic Ocean. Abienno was found dead in northern Syria, presumably died from a chemical weapons strike at the hands of the al-asaad regime.