Taylor Caniff/Shawn Meandes

Here it is. It will all be from Shawns P.O.V.

"Hey Taylor can u come over at 3?"

"Sure. See u then."

Yes! Alright I have one hour to get ready before Taylor gets here so I guess I'll go shower.

*1 hour later*

"Hey Shawn can u let me in" I heard him call in that sexy voice.

"Yes just a minute."

"So what did u want me to come over for?" he asked.

"I need u to help me with something just follow me to my room." I am finally gonna have him no matter what. We got to my room and I opened the door and let us both in, I turned and shut and locked the door. Luckily he didn't hear me lock the door.

"So what did u wa-" he couldn't finish before I attached my lips to his. He started to kiss me back. We came up for air after what seemed like an eternity ,a perfect eternity.

"I love u." I blurted out.

"I-" he was trying to say before I attached my lips to his again. My hands started roaming over his perfect body. We broke the kiss but only long enough to get our shirts off. I pushed him onto my bed and I could feel his extremely large problem poking my leg. I I undid his pants and pulled them off him. I started to kiss his neck, moving down his chest. I knew he was dying  to feel my warm mouth around his arousal. I pulled down his underwear and wrapped my mouth around his large problem. I swirled my tounge around his tip and sent shivers up his body. I slid my mouth down his entire eight inch monster. I could feel he was close and that only made me go faster. He came forcefully in my mouth.

"Shawn that was amazing."

"I know. Now its my turn." I think he knows exactly what I wanted cause as soon as I said that he took off my pants. He moaned when he saw I had nothing on underneath. I kissed him again. I reached around and slipped a finger in his amazing ass. He let out a delicious moan I put another finger in him and started to scissor my fingers inside of him when he started to moan I knew he was ready I laid him down and lined up with his entrance. I pushed in him slowly.

"UR FUCKING KILLING ME. MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" With that I slid out to the tip and slammed back into him he felt so fucking good. I kept coming out to the tip and slamming back into him hitting his prostate each time he was a moaning mess. I slammed into him one last time and I came hard into him.

"That was um."

"Amazing."

That was fun to right I'm getting all hot just writing this all right hope u enjoyed make sure to comment, vote, and if u enjoy this I will be putting a new story up some time soon I hope but ya I love YOUR sexy face byeeeeeeee.