Tobuscus/Pewdiepie

Sorry I haven't uploaded in forever I haven't had any good ideas and I've been testing so this might be crappy. This was when Felix went to New York. He isn't dating Marzia.

Felix(Pewdiepie)P.O.V.

"Thanks again for sharing a hotel room with me Toby."

"Sure thing Felix. I'm just glad that someone else needed a hotel room. I don't like sleeping in hotels alone."

"Yeah it is creepy." I'm just glad he doesn't know I'm gay since that is the only reason no ones else wanted to room with me.

"So what did u want to see while you're hear Felix."

"Well I always wanted to see the Statue of Liberty."

"Alright then we'll go there."

***At the Statue***

"Wow this is amazing. Thanks for bringing me here Toby."

"Sure thing. There was actually something I wanted to tell u."

"OK what is it." Please don't know I'm gay please don't know.

"Since we are sharing a room I thought you should know that I'm gay. And I understand if you don't want to share a room with me."

"Why would I not want to share a room with you?"

"Because the reason I had no one to share a room with before you was because everyone knew I was gay."

"Its OK I'm gay too I wasn't going to tell you because I wanted to have someone that wouldn't have to kick the door down if I had a nightmare."

"I also might have a crush on you." Did the most sexy and amazing guy ever just say he has a crush on me?

Toby's P.O.V.

He hasn't said anything why did I say anything he probably hates me now. Wait miss he leaning in to kiss me. When his lips finally came together with mine it was the most amazing thing ever his lips are so soft I never realized that.

"So you like me too?"

"Yes very much now how about we take this back to the hotel."

SO what do u guys think. also comment whether or not I should continue it or if I should leave the rest to your imagination.

Alright I love ur sexy face don't forget to comment vote fan!!!!!!!!!