3.. The first touch of eyes

Hello..

Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far..

Thank you so much for the love and support..
Here we go with the next shot..

Shot 3 : The First touch of Eyes..

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

"Love is like a wind.. you can't see it.. but can feel it.."

The sky turns completely dark with the grey clouds coating over and over.. as the wet rain drenched the ground.. and the cold breeze occupied each and every tiny space..

Sarla was preparing dinner.. she heard the sizzling sound of the heavy rain.. and peeped through window.. the rain drizzles hit her face abruptly.. She rushed to the terrace and collected the dried clothes and relaxed herself in sofa..

She saw the clock and the time was showing 6 pm... she wondered why Pragya didn't return home still..!.. as it was already late..

She will be at home by 5 pm.. and if any work.. she will inform that she will be late.. but what happened today.. she didn't return home still.. Sarla was so tensed.. and tried calling the college number.. but there was network issue due to rain and the call didn't connect..

The time was almost 7 now.. Sarla stood near the main door and all the time she was peeping towards the side of the road expecting for Pragya... But there was no glimpse of her.. nor any other vehicle or a single person all around..

Just then she noticed an auto.. from which Meera stepped out.. and Sara was in her arms.. Abhi held the umbrella over the head with one hand.. and managed the shopping bags with another hand...

What happened aunty..!? You look so tensed and standing at the gate, is everything alright..?!.. Meera asks with concern...

Actually Meera.. Pragya didn't return home still.. regularly she will at home by 5 or 5.30.. but today.. Don't know where she is.. I'm so scared Meera..!

Relax aunty.. Pragya will be fine.. as you can see, it's raining heavily raining na.. the roads are not good , she must have been stuck in traffic or her vehicle would have been trouble.. You come inside and relax.. Meera pacifies Sarla and took her inside..

She gave her some water to drink and sarla was continuously tensed for Pragya.. Abhi who saw all this was concerned about Sarla who loved her daughter... he thought.. if his mother would have been alive.. he would have got the same love and care..

The time was 8 pm.. and the rain was becoming worse with thunders thudding all around..

Meera requested Abhi to go and check on Pragya and informed him, that she is also the same college where Abhi is going to join tomorrow..

Abhi who was not able to see Sarla shedding tears .. rushing out of the house.. he opened the gate.. he saw a scooty coming rashly towards him in full speed.. He moves aside leaning over the gate while Pragya entered inside the compound..

After seeing himself safe.. Abhi rushed to her and started to shout at her.. Are you blind..?!.. can't you see this huge figure standing at the gate.. What if something happens to me..!?..