Gone but Never Left

prologue-

hey guysthis is my first story.. and i'm scared that it isn't going to turn out well. so be nice.. thanks and enjoy! Hannah Gomez was a ordinary girl, but there was something you didn't know about her. Her brother, Christian, was in the military. He will be on Afghanistan for 3-5 years. Hannah then moves to an unordinary place where she meets some new friends you might recognise.. 

I slept, on a cold chilly night. I was scared for the big day tomorrow. I wondered for at least an hour, and drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up, Hannah!" i heared my mom yell and shook me. "I'M AWAKE, I'M AWAKE," I screamed back with bags under my eyes. I ran to my brothers room and before I knew it, i opened the door and saw him with his boxers on and no shirt. He was close to taking his BOXERS OFF. "AHHHHHHH," I screamed while I ran out and slammed the door. He started bursting out laughing on the ground. I opened my door slightly and poked my eye through. "sorry," I whispered. "I-It's ok-okay," he studdered from laughing so hard. Christian, my brother, cam out ten minutes later in his military jacket, pants, and boots. Plus a hat.

We drove to the airport. My mom is a single parent, until she married a MEAN person. My mom is the sweetest person I know. She could have done much better with who she married after my caring, warmhearted dad. ANYWAY. My mom and Richard sat in the front, my brother on the left side in the back, me in the middle, and my bff, Kayla on the right.

We arrived at the airport and THAT moment is when I felt tears appearing in my bright green eyes. Richard looked back from the front mirror. "Suck it up, little baby," Richard said, harshly. I wiped my tears and sighed. We arrived at the aorport and said goodbye to Christian. I took out my phone and scrolled through IG. "meet you in the car" my mom said. Richard just glared at me and walked away. Sydney was still with me. We took a selfie and posted it. Then i looked at the likes and saw, @rossr5 liked your photo. I gasped at the like and before I knew it i was on the floor because I got shoved. "Omg i am so sorry," a familiar voice said. I looked up at Sydney's face and saw her eyes were wide and her mouth was open. I looked at what she was surprised at and gasped as I saw Ross Lynch's face with r5 standing right next to him.

A/N

I hoped ypu liked it!! Cliffhanger... sorry! haha anyway comment if you want another chapter and I will update as soon as I can!!✌