One Shot - Vianna

So I felt bad, okay? Hence, I wanted to do this one shot inspired by my favourite movie, Pride and Prejudice + Zombies. It's amazing and doesn't stray away from the original concept at all. So, I hope you enjoy this.

The basic plot line (Not mine, please don't quote me on this. I have changed this because I don't remember, okay?)

It was the year 1856 and England was plagued with the invasion of zombies. Hence the King had divided London into three parts. The place where the King and the other gentry lived, the epicentre. No zombies or the unmentionables, as they were called, we're allowed inside, as the slightest bite could turn others into the aforementioned unmentionables.

The ring surrounding the epicenter was known as the in between. Many commoners lived here and many zombies too. One had to be especially trained in order to live here, as zombies could come at you at any time. Most of the trained gentry came to the countryside for a retreat as well.

After that, there was nothing other than barren land. No one (living that is) ever dared to wonder outside, except for the zombie fighters. They were specially trained in the art of fighting and had mastered many techniques as well. They usually had no family to look for, as they had to be quite detached.

There was only two ways for anyone to enter the epicentre from the in between, the north wall and through the Thames. There was a 300 feet wall separating the in between from the barren land, with one point of entry between the two, the marble bridge.

(A map, if anyone is confused by what I said. The dark colour is the epicentre, the lighter colour surrounding it is the in between and the lightest orangy outline is the barren land.)

Zombies were made by being bitten but you could only turn to a full blooded zombie once having consumed human blood, which brings in the urge to kill humans as their blood is exquisite

Zombies were made by being bitten but you could only turn to a full blooded zombie once having consumed human blood, which brings in the urge to kill humans as their blood is exquisite. Animal blood prevents the blood lust, but once you have human blood, it is impossible to switch to animal blood.

(One shot)
○○○○○○

Lady Gianna Merdock was getting prepared to go to the ball that had been held in honour of Mr. Bingley and Mr. Darcy coming to their town. Her best friend, Elizabeth Bennett had begged her to come as she said that she would be bored senseless.

"I cannot sing nor dance, Gianna! You will give me company!"

"Elizabeth, you do know I hate going to these things!" Gia had said, out of exasperation.