River side

"Umm ma wheres Kai" a Young man yelled to his mother "like i bloody know that kid always running way chasing mishchif where ever he goes" a women voice echoed thought the house "always looking for an adventure that one" a old womans voice calmy said behind the Yong man.

"OH! d-didn't know y-ou w-where there s-sorry" the Young man studdered try to sound calm "he's in the back" the old woman said with a smill on here face "okay thank you grandmother" the young man ranning yelling back to his grandmother "your welcome Jett" the grandmother said smiling while walking it to the house " you shouldn't encourage that " the mother said walking to the grammather "well at least someone dose"

(In the yared)

"HEY! Kai where are you" Jett said as he ran to the yard "come out come out where ever you are" Jett yelled walking around looking for Kai until he heard laughing "found you, what are you do-KAI!!!!" Jett ran as fast as he could to the edge of the river where his brother Kai was he was about to jump in until Jett pick him up and ran from the river side then he stoped "WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING YOU COULD OF FELL AND IF YOU DID THEN WHAT!!!" Jett yelled at his 5 year old bother in his arms" I-I j-just w-wanted to play w-with the f-f-fish " Kai said teary eyed. "It's -sigh- it's okay I'm sorry for yelling at you It's just you know what happen to the Jae's" Jett said calming down after what happen " I-I'm s-sorry" Kai said worried he was going to get yelled at.

(In the house)

"WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING" rim said in a angry yet motherly tone "oh what ever it's not like he fell in Jett caught him " grammother said with a happy tone " okay look i already yelled at him it's fine he's fine" Jett said annoyed that they where still yell at Kai " ARE YOU BLOODY SERIOUNS HE COULD HAVE DI"  "oh what ever its okay he's fine" grandmother said intuiting rim "let's go to bed Kai okay" Jett side try to lighten Kai's mood "y-ya s-shere" Kai in a tired voice

(11 years later)