Part 6

"Haha" he said

Jack and I were getting close and we couldn't stab to be apart for two minutes!

We leaned heads together and...

"I love you more than the waves in the ocean Daisy..." he said In and soft love tone

I know it sounds cheesy but I really didn't care because however he told me he loved me I loved him and I knew that what we had whatever it was, was like no other.

"I love u too." Biting my lip and soon gaining Rosie redness in my cheeks.

Jack lifted me up and walked upstairs with me in his arms, we got to the top he put me down and we just stood there.

I wanted him to know that I love him and not only just say it I knew thy he was to special to let go and not have shown him what I felt.

I my fingers around his belt loops and pulled him closer...

"I want to..." I said breathy and scared.

It was going to my first time and I wants it to be with him.

"Are you sure..." he said very conserved about me.

"Yes..." I said leaning into my door opening it just enough to fit both of us through it.

I leaned till my legs hit my bed we both fell back into it.

We laughed and smiled and I took off my shirt.

He laying there next to me. once my short was off he rapped his arms around me reassuring me the it was going to be slow and with love. he unclipped my bra with his hand that was around me. I giggled and put my hand on his chest, he lifted his shits reveling his abs. me half exposed we shifted closer and snuggled there for a minute. I shifted and took off my pants. reveling my naked lace underwear. he looked and me and smiled.

" Love you." he said

" Love you." I said

He unbuckled his pants and off they went.

I pushed his shoulder which made him to lay on his back, I got up and say on his lap. he say up and rubbed his hands on my back. he kissed my neck and cheek then lips. I couldn't stop kissing him. we dipped so that I was one my back I took off my underwear no exposing me fully. he took off his and started me first then him. He and I were hot I didn't care as much as if it was my first time but that it was with him.

It was magical he and I now together more than ever.

"Ooooo" I said my voice shaking.
"R ok." said looking at me.
"Ya...ya I great keep going!.." I said tugging on the back of his hair.

When I was done and satisfied.

I pushed him to his back.

Going down on him he let out moans with made me giggle. after him I crawled onto him and ad started both of us.

"O my god!!" I said breathless
" Keep going don't stop." i said.
"I love you!!" i said

"O shit!!" he said biting his lip.
"I love u too." he said

Then it happened well he happened. we rolled both onto our backs and breathless.

"That was amazing,your amazing!" I said cuddling onto him.
~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~

"Daisy!! Daisy!!" grandma said yelling from down stairs.

I woke up finding that both me and jack laying naked in my bed to together.

I jumped up shaking jack!

"Get up! you spent the night! ad now my grandparents are here." I said kissing him.

"O shit! um ok I love and I'm going to go..." he said jumping out the widow.

" I love u! had fun last night!" he said running down the street.

I laughed and got my head against the wall.

"DAISY!!" grandma said yelling!

"Coming sorry!" I said pulling over a big t-shirt and running down stairs.