Part 4

as I looked over to see what the man was yelling about there was a blind lady and her walking dog I slammed on my breaks almost fell over.
in time I got out of her way I got off my bike and said "oh my gosh are you okay."

the old lady said
" fine dear and thank you for worrying."

"yeah that's totally fine thank you for worrying" I said in the shaky voice.

as I put my bike over and walk over to Jack

"Hey how have u been?" I said

"Good, we really need to hang out sometime, hey maybe u can come up to my property and hang."he said

"Ya that would be great!" I said in joy

"How bout u come over after my shift." he said with a smile.

I went home to get redone because going to his house was everything I really liked him even though I didn't really know him for that long." I said while putting on my jean shorts and green tank top and my black swim suit.

When I got the there I saw a tall two story house will big windows in the front and a old trailer in the back.

When I started to walk up to the front door if the house jack came around the back all sweaty.
"Hey sorry I lost track of time I was cutting wood." he said in his deep romantic voice.
"No that's fine I'm early any way." I said biting my lip trying to look cute.
"Hey do want to take a swim in the water whole?" he said
"Ya that would be great good thing I brang my bath suit." I said with a smile thinking !score!

He led me to the back of the house (I was think is this a set up because when I turned the corner it was long grass and old tires in the field) he took me into an grove of trees and on the other side was bright blue waters and water fall of a few tall rocks. at that time he was holding my hand and then let go to reveal his hot abs and jump into the waterhole, I lifted my shirt and I knew he was trying not to stare at me. ;) I jumped in the water and swam over to him, and suddenly having him out his hand job mine and one hand on my waste, I was surprised he could still hold him myself up above water.

"Hey I want to show u something." he said swimming away with hand still in his.

He swam over to this ledge an stood up where the water fall was, he helped me up out of the water and put my back against the rocks (the feel of the water running down my back made me want to be with home even more) he put his hand on my face and on my waste.

"Umm i don't really know how to put this but since the first day I saw in your bike in your tight little shirts and flower shirt I knew I was going to love u." he said looking down hoping unwound say the same thing.