Part 1

Part  1

London P.O.V.

Mom ”it’s not like I’m moving out of the state its only a few blocks away” London Says To her mom

 “I know sweetie I’m just going to have to get use to living in this big house by myself u sure know your father can be a pain in my ass sometime”

 lol I know but I’m surely gonna miss your cooking them collard greens, rice, and Mac & cheese oh boy that something I’m gonna to have to get use to well mom I gotta get going call me later..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks boys you can just sit that TV right there in the corner ill deal with that later….

Sitting down in the kitchen London realizes this house Is  way  to big for just one person and decides to call up some of her girls….

30 minutes later

 Kim, Gabriella, & Ciara walks in London Greets them all with hugs Damn Says Kim I thought I pulled up to Beyoncé’s house for a second Where the hell u get all this money from well that show does bring in a couple of checks……

Oh really Says Ciara well Have a seat ladies so let’s talk How’s life been since the divorce Ciara Ask….

umm well it’s been kind of tough the critics can be kind of harsh at times and social media I just had to cut down twitter for a while

. “That sounds tough” Kim says have you and Jermaine been talking lately says Kim..

“well to be honest not really”, “he’s been calling me but I’ve been ignoring his call after I sent him the divorce papers I think he took it kind of hard “ but he’ll get over it…

Well Ladies lets Pop some bottles I’m bored…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next day London wakes up and doesn’t know  what hell happened all she see is bottles all over the place and the girls knocked out on her new couch

“WTF!” wake yall ass up Hold up Who the fuck threw up over there umm hmm I know It was yo ass Ciara go take a damn shower.

Aye Kim and Gab can u guys help me clean up the TV crew would be here in a while and this would not make my reputation look any better!

Ding Dong oh shit there here I’m gonna to  have to cancel tonight look at this house

.

.

.

.

.

After steaming and pressure cleaning the house its about 2:30 and the girls decide to go grab something to eat……

.

.

.

.

Guys this is just the beginning and as you can see my main character is obviously London…so yea

-comment

-vote