Part 2

As we were Leaving IHOP London felt her stomach was sort of hurting and Told the girls She might have to sit out from the club tonight she really wasn’t feeling to well. Come on is it that bad!?

Says Kim!? Yes I  feel like someone’s steeping on my stomach with a damn boot!

 But ill just take some medicine and I don’t know maybe I’ll feel better later.

Walking Down the strip mall London Saw this Versace Dress and Saw that It Actually was on sale wow Versace She Says they never have items on sale….

Lets go check it out Walking in the store…

She realized this Guy she actually Met in a  Audition For the new movie 50 shades of gray…

which she actually didn’t even get the part to..Heyy London (Chris Said) Hey was up! How it going I saw your reality show it crazy….

lol yea it crazy Aye so how’s  it been going? Chris Asked it it’s been good since my girls came in town…

Cool aye London are u single Just asking…

Actually  I am…

Wow Chris said such a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be single aye London can I get your number? ummm sure here 565-786-8875 Thanks Chris said in a flirty way…

No problem…

Aye are you busy he asked curiously…

Um  I’m not sure why London Says. OH nothing just wondered if u wanted to go to the movies or something? Ill give you a call if I’m not ok see u later…..

As Chris walks away she started smiling omg he’ so sexy…

Say London. I see look at them arms  Kim says Aye lets hurry and purchase this dress I got places to go….

Okay damn London gives the The lady her your total will be 1,298 Mr. Rose No problem…

 lol enjoy I guess I’ll do more tomorrow

Sorry it's short I had some work left to done sorry and my partner had to go to bed