Chapter 5: Filler

A113's POV

Y/N: Pleasure's all mine friend.

Yatsu: Come in, a friend of Velvet's is a friend of Team CFVY.

The tall guy politely let me in and I scanned the area, I sighted beds, furniture and an oversized sword laying on a small pedestal. I walked over to it.

Yatsu : Wait Y/N don't!

I picked it up casually and Yatsuhashi just paused, staring at me in shock.

Yatsu: How do you do that? No ordinary citizen can lift a sword of that size and weight.

I shrugged and placed it back down on the wooden pedestal.

Y/N: Seemed awfully light to me.

Yatsuhashi then rubbed his chin in wonder and decided to ignore it.

Velvet: So Y/N where are you from?

Y/N: Like... A home and all?

Velvet: Um... yeah like that.

Y/N: I'm from around here. I can't exactly tell you right now though.

Velvet: Oh alright then.

Coco: What's goin' on in here?

I heard a girl say. I scanned her for personal info and found that her name was Coco Adel, I scanned the suitcase she had and saw that there were loaded bullets in there, I decided to take extra precautions in self-preservation and created a weak artificial shielding for my mechanical body.

Coco: Who's this greaser?

Velvet: He saved me and Yang from some crazy thing at a bar that was trying to kill us.

Coco: *lowers sunglasses* Hmmm, seems nice..

Y/N: Hello Coco my name is Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you.

Coco: Never told you my name... How'd you know?

Oh nuts and bolts... Well I saw that she's into fashion, and that she's made her own line of berets for clothing stores. So I decided to go with that.

Y/N: You're the one who makes those beret hats right?

Coco: Oh you buy them? Nice man!

Y/N: Yeah! I love em'!

Of course I needed an excuse to stay at the dorm room since protecting Velvet was my mission. I decided to say that my friend left me at the bar and I needed a place to sleep. Seemed like a convincing story.

Velvet: Sure Y/N You can sleep with me! Erhm I mean if you want to...

Y/N: Affirmative.

Coco: What?

Y/N: Sorry, I just need to 'recharge my batteries'.

Coco just laughed and patted my shoulder.