Chapter 3: Fight Night

Gangster: Hey look it's a f**kin cop!

Man: Get the hell outta here!

People started pelting the 'officer' with beer bottles and one of them evem drew a sword and approached him. The AK-1000 then formed a blade with his left hand and stabbed the approaching hostile.

Gangster 2: HOLY SHIT!

Man: KILL IT!

The Atlesian Knight unholstered his pistol and fired at the attacking gangsters. They fell easily, one shot him multiple times enabling the others to pepper the machine with bullets. It fell and the gangsters celebrated.

Junior: What the hell's going on here?

Gangster: Some dumbass cop thought he could just waltz in here. We took him out.

AK-1000: Not necessarily.

Gangster: What th- HURK!!!

Junior ran to grab his rocket launcher as the other gangsters ran in different directions fleeing the ressurrected AK-1000. Junior stumbled behind his counter to see the machine approaching him bladed arms at the ready. Suddenly a brown-ish blur dashed din between the two Velvet stood there with a holographic sword and shield in her hands

Velvet: Run, I'll take care of this creep.

AK-1000: Target Aquired.

Y/N's POV

That idiot! Is she trying to make my mission harder?! I quickly took out my .45 and opened fire on the opposing terminator. His head had several holes blown into it as it fell and I reloaded my pistol.

Velvet: Y/N? What are you still doing here?

Y/N: Come with me if you wanna live, I'm here to help you and your friend.

Yang: Not bad Greaser. Oh wait, that things reviving itself again.

Y/N: We got to go now. Do any of you have a form of transportation?

Velvet: My car. I-We used it to get here.

Yang: Let's go before that 'thing' tries to shove a sword up our butts again.

The three of us bolted out of the bar with the AK-1000 hot on our heels. Velvet squeaked as she, me and Yang jumped into her convertable and we zoomed away. Yang fired a few rounds from her bracelet/gauntlets to slow the machine down.

Yang: Jeez that thing can take a beating.

Velvet: Thanks for the help there Y/N.

Yang: We gotta drive back to an airship port and fly back to Beacon. Then we'll get the gang, find that thing and smoke it!