Chapter 9: Y/N's Logistics

Weiss: That was... an intriguing story.

Y/N: I assure you Miss Schnee it is no story, I was sent here, and my mission is to protect her, Velvet Scarlatina from the Atlesian Knight 1000.

Velvet: Wow... to think I play an important part in the future. It's a strange feeling.

Ruby: Sooo, Y/N? What happens to US in the future? Like... Team RWBY and all that.

Y/N: I don't know... I only met Velvet and Weiss in the future. I never met any of you.

Ruby: Well, we're probably awesome huntsmen and huntresses in the future kicking Atlesian Knight butt! Oh, but not yours Y/N.

Y/N: Well, I am a reprogrammed android. So you have no reason to worry about me. It's the AK-1000 you have to worry about. It's almost indestructible, it can shape shift into many identities and blend in much better than I can.

The females looked confused as to how the AK-1000 was almost nigh-indescribable, but I guess they'll learn about it when they encounter it.

Blake: Well shouldn't we tell Ozpin about this?

Ruby: But won't he also tell General Ironwood, then Y/N will be contained and experimented on and asked questions.

That name reminded me of someone...

___________________________
10101001001001010101010100101010101010101010101010100000111110101

Word Search...

Ironwood, General

Definition found

Field Marshal Ironwood, Atlas' greatest General of all time, responsible for the creation of the major leap in defence the Atlesian Knight-800 and the creation of The Atlas Cyber Warfare Department
____________________________

Y/N: Field Marshal Ironwood? Do you mean the man who helped in creating Skynet?

That sparked as a shock to the humans. Who apparently knew Ironwood, as if he was still around during this time.

Yang: Whoa wait! You're saying that General Red-Tie created a computer-thing that'll probably cause millions to die?

Y/N: Precisely!

Weiss: This is becoming weirder and weirder by the minute! And how exactly can you prove you are from the future?

Y/N: I sliced open my synthetic skin for you to see my inner cybernetics , which I believe does not exist at the moment. And I am nearly impermeable to the dust weapons you humans and faunus wield.

Ruby: Well when did he make the program Y/N, cause maybe we could help you further your mission and destroy Skynet!

Y/N: If you say so Ruby Rose, for your databanks to store, the pre-program for Skynet before it's rogue revolution was called, Penny. And I believe it was made around this time...

Ruby: Oh... I see...